Nervous? 🍂

Mishty

Kisses are often magical. This is a moment when emotions run wild, the eye contact between two people communicates desire, and the intimate experience about to unfold is one full of feeling, as if time is standing still in the moment . . . or not!

Regardless of how much you have thought out your first kiss over and over again in your head, it may be that you will still feel nervous when you lock lips for the first time.

If you really have deep feelings for the guy or girl who shares your first kiss, your mind is likely to go blank. Along with butterflies in your stomach, you may experience a pang of nervousness just before you lean into your boyfriend, girlfriend, or crush.

As I came back to my room, locked the door behind. Trying hard to catch my breath as well as whatever happened few minutes before.

I was cold.

But not the regular kind of cold, the shivery kind. This was a paralyzed feeling. Unlike what a lot of people think, there's no pounding in my ears. I can't hear the blood rushing through my body. I could hear nothing...the moment I fell his lips over mine.

Definitely I wanted it to happen but I wasn't ready for it. But I should've stayed.

While brushing my fingers over the corner of my lips, I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach.

I shouldn't have ran from there. Clearly not being satisfied with my behaviour as well as the lip-lock I finally hopped in the trying to turn off my wild side which was awaken by Mr Sharma.

Karan
It's been an hour since that incident, I immediately came to the gym cause people say it's the place that makes you feel comfortable and helps you hit your goals. I was trying to figure out what could've been possibly wrong. I mean c'mon I didn't eat her up. I shouldn't have been that I mean the kiss wasn't supposed to be that bizarre. But she was so close to me, I couldn't control.
And yes that's not a justification.

Being lost in my reasoning I didn't realise I was going too hard on myself and on that bench press machine. I felt a strong piercing pain in my left shoulder and had to back off immediately.

Oww, that was close.
I grumbled, successfully avoiding a major injury.

Who says gym makes you comfortable I'm more confused now. Look at me.

Yes that's what I'm doing.
I heard a familiar voice but not of the one I wanted to listen.

You?
I questioned.

Were you expecting someone else?
She said while taking baby steps towards me.

Umm, Nahh..you here? What's up?
I questioned her sudden arrival.

Was just passing by and then felt extreme heat coming from this side, so being a very responsible person I decided to check and finally, I found the source of heat.

Well, Well she again started.

Meet Miss DIVYA KAPOOR who's the new costume designer appointment by DJS, yes she's temporary but her flirtatious behaviour is permanent. Especially around me, one more Fangirl on set.
I mentally smirked.

O really, what's the source?
I tried playing innocent.

Obviously, you...don't be hard on yourself pity those poor girls and me!

Ahh just like that, anyways good night see you tomorrow.

I somehow managed to escape the scene, before it got more awkward for me.
I'm already worried about Mishty don't wanna add more trouble.

MORNING at TAJ KRISHNA

Hyderabad had welcomed a new day with open arms, The golden light seems to be rising and rising. Birds sing to its shine casting away the cloak of night. The darkness of night begins to clear.

Mishty had woken up with a resolution to set things straight, it was beginning of a new phase; phase of togetherness.

In the end everyone falls for someone, with whom they want to watch sunsets, because what a beautiful feeling it is when the day ends and you're next to your comfort person.

Both of them loved each other's presence and hated the distance and that's how they knew they've fallen for each other.

Her eyes crinkled at the edges and with a wide grin she went to join the cast at the breakfast table, hoping to meet him as well.

After all showing up at his room early morning didn't seem a good idea, especially after the stunt she had pulled the previous night.

She went towards the dining area, the younger flock had already settled themselves and were already giggling. To her surprise their Temporary costume designer MISS DIVYA KAPOOR had joined them for breakfast.

She quickly greeted everyone and hopped beside Ayushi (Reema).

He's Damn hot and cute.
Said Swarda.

I know right I barely managed to control myself when I saw him at the gym last night.
Replied Divya.

Arehh bass bass bhaii ho Gaya ab.
Said Ayushi.

Hitesh?
Mishty questioned them as she joined late.

Arehh no baba, the Kishan Khaniya of the set.
Replied Sindhu.

Mishty still looked confused.

Ek hi toh hai Kishan Khaniya jinke peeche yeh saari gopiyaan pagal hai..
Said Ayushi.

The KARANVIR SHARMA.
Divya and Swarda said altogether while sharing a
hi-fi.

Anger? Jealously? Possessiveness?
Even Mishty couldn't decipher what emotion took over her, she was twisting the hem of the fort so as to control her raging emotions. The admiration chant started echoing.

What was he doing at gym?

When did Divya meet him?

Is he mad at?

A questionnaire formed but the answer wasn't found.

These people have opened an admiration club for him..

He's hot man
His Jawline
His Persona
His specs
His figure

She said as she mimicked the scenes from the breakfast.

And ye, I love you Mishty bol kar gayab hai ab, iski toh..

Abhi batati.

She cursed while entering the lift. Her morning resolution tinged, she had to set things for real now.

____________________________________
Heyyyy!!

Longgg time naa...🥹
But my college has started, I try to be regular but I can't promise 💀

Ignore the grammatical errors

Feedback de dena plejjj...kaafi time baad likha hai naa 🥹🌸