Confrontation 🍂

Karan

Some of the most glorious sights that Nature brings before us, day after day, are its Sunrises and Sunsets. The atmosphere is so special, adding to the view of this breathtaking scene.

While walking out of the hotel and talking to my mum, I didn't realise I was out of the hotel and decided to roam around before heading back..also clearing my head.

Yes, I was feeling uneasy and restless until mom called, parents especially mothers I think are blessed with some magical powers, whenever their child is in trouble they are there to help you out. They fix everything with their Magic Wand.

I'm feeling much better now, the gentle breeze flowing along the Banjara Hills of Hyderabad is not just super serene, but helping me to clear the storm in my heart and mind.

I made a glance at my watch it was 8:30 PM.
I decided to head back to the hotel before it was too late..not knowing how far I had come I took the help of Apple Maps, luckily I wasn't too far but I didn't have the strength to walk back and called for a cab.

Time 5:00 PM
At Shoot Location, Taj Krishna Hotel.

Manjari's phone rang in the middle of the shot, she quietly went to the other side to answer.

Manjari: Hello, who's this?
Receptionist: Ma'am this is the Reception of Hotel Taj Krishna.
Manjari: Oh Alright...what happened?
Receptionist: Ma'am we've found a dead body on the floor book by your production house to be precise in one of the rooms of your cast member.

The shock would be an understatement, She was shaken, and thousands of scenarios crossed her mind.
It was not just about the safety of the cast but also, their reputation, involvement of higher authorities and most importantly God Forbid what if it's someone from the cast?

Everything started to blur, how it happened why it happened...No idea..

Being deaf to the receptionist for the last minute, she finally composed herself and questioned.

Manjari: what's the room number?
Receptionist: it's room number 404 which belongs to Karanvir Sharma.
Manjari: Karan.....have you checked the body?

Manjari couldn't think straight, strange and scary thoughts were now crossing her mind.
She gathered strength and continued

Manjari: Where is Karan?
Receptionist: ma'am we don't know he's nowhere to be found. We thought he was with you..
Manjari: what...? Have you checked his room?
Receptionist: the room is sealed, for now, only the authorities are supposed to enter.
My job was to inform you now I have to inform the authorities.
Manjari: wait no..Karan's missing, the police won't register a missing complaint until it's 24 hours.
Receptionist: ma'am but..that's not our job

And this was enough for Manjari to lose her temperament.

Manjari: Shut up...is this your security system? We were assured of safety and security before booking.. and now you're saying it wasn't your responsibility?
Then who holds the responsibility? Huh?

Receptionist: okay ma'am please calm down, let me check what we can do.

Meanwhile, Manjari didn't realise she was shouting, the moment she turned around the whole cast was blankly staring at her.
She quietly came back to her seat and settled herself, she took the water bottle but her hands were trembling. Alka ma'am came and helped her

Alka: what happened?
Manjari: woh room number 404....

Before completing further she stole glances at Mishty.
As soon as Mishty heard the room number, sudden fear gripped her.

Mishty: Room number 404
Karan's room

She marched towards Manjari holding her hands she questioned bluntly.

Mishty: where's Karan? Is he alright?
What has happened? Answer...
Manjari: calm down deba, actually woh..Karan
Mishty: where is he?

(Trippy Bhaga le Gayi)
Ps~ I was told to add this 🥲

Manjari informs the cast about her conversation with the receptionist while assuring that everyone is looking for Karan and that they should do the same.

Well everyone was expecting Mishty to scream and shed tears, but she was quietly sitting in a corner.

Evening 8:45 PM

There was dead silence on the lawn of Taj Krishna where the popular TV SAAKK was being shot. The entire unit was too confused and terrified to utter a single word.

A few moments later they heard a familiar whistling sound coming toward them.
Eyes widened, and every person present there was examining the other person's facial expressions.

Soon the whistle and its source came to a stop right in front of them.

Flashback
Karen had returned to the hotel, he was heading to the restaurant for dinner but he couldn't spot anyone from the cast, so he decided to move to the shoot location.
As per his instincts, he found the entire unit settled and stressing over something.

As soon as Mishty saw him she immediately went ahead but before she engulf him in a hug he stepped forward holding hands and keeping her steady at her place.
She was taken aback by his sudden move, she thought he did it to avoid an embarrassing situation for them and ignored it.

But he did that intentionally, before coming back to the Hotel he had made up his mind that now he just wants to have a professional relationship with Mishty to avoid awkwardness.

Her heart sank after witnessing such cold behaviour from his side she was on the verge of crying but controlled herself from a sudden outburst.

Mishty: kaha the tum, subah se gayab ho
Sab kitna pareshaan the.

She somehow composed herself while speaking.

Don't Skip ⚠️
____________________________________

Hello People,
I know I delayed the update again.
Apologies for that, but I have my entrance exam on 2nd July.

I don't know for how long I'm gonna continue writing this FF.
I'm planning to warp up this FF ASAP or discontinue writing.
Also, this update was a bit longer islyy I'll update the next part maybe tomorrow? 🥹🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks For 4K reads as well as this FF ranked 7th position in DEVIR.

Keep Supporting and Showering your love 🥹🫶

If you like this update do press the star button and comment.
It encourages me to write more 💀

Love ~
Vanfeyy ✨