Realisation 🍂

Warning ⚠️
This is totally hypothetical and based on my thinking and for entertainment purpose only
_________________________________

Karan was taken aback by the sudden pull.

Mishty: Friends yeah right friends
With every word her grip on his arms we're getting firm.

So Mr. Karanvir Sharma just informing you that your prank was hurtful, you've literally played with my emotions and feelings..

Karan: Yrr tum thoda zyada effect ho rahi hai...it's okay naa we're friends

Mishty: chup bilkul chup yeh ek baar aur friends wala dialogue mara toh mukka maar dungi
Agar we are just friends toh kyu aaye mere peeche? Mana kar diya thaa naa Mene

Karan: Haa tu dost hai, tu bura man jayegi toh mein pacify karunga naa

Mishty: tum samaj nhi rahe ho ya samajhna nhi chaa rahe?

Karan: Anokhi ke dialogues hai yeh

Mishty:
enough Yrr
I guess it's me who's the idiot here
You really can't see the feelings here?
Har samay mazak, kabhi toh serious ho jaao

Don't you feel that there is something special between us?
Something more than friendship?
The way I behave around you don't you think it's different?
I feel safe with you, I feel happy with you
The way I play along with you I can't do it with anyone else, I don't cry for every other person.

Karan: you didn't reply me fir tum aaj Hitesh ke saath wese bhagg rahi thi the way you do with me I thought it's just friendship and I'm overthinking

He didn't realise what he had blurted while Mishty was astonished at the revelation.
He was literally into the character of Shaurya and getting jealous of Hitesh.
She kept this topic for later.

Mishty: woh jo bhi hai, we'll talk about it later.
First tell me why did you pull that shitty prank?
Karan: I told you naa it's just a prank and you're overreacting

Mishty: Shutup Karan for God's Sake just shut up, do you even realise what have you done?
The thought of staying away from you breaks me into pieces.

She managed to speak while sobbing.
Karan moved forward to comfort her but she moved back, she has been holding it for long and now it was coming together.

Mishty:
I've been suffering since the time you were found COVID positive I don't know why but there is was a void, the moment you were isolated. Waha Shaurya aur Anokhi alag huye the and Yaha Hum..I didn't realise I was falling for you.

Set par sabke ke hone ke baad bhi I used to feel Incomplete. I was melancholic all the time. The only moment I smiled throughout the day was when I would talk to you on video call. When you came back I was relived but then you fell sick again and I was left alone, I was terrified, I was scared, I was waiting for you to wake up so that I could just take you in my embrace, closer to my heart making sure you're not going anywhere.