Execution 🍂

MISHTY

As I was about to enter his room, I saw Bipin coming out. This clearly meant he was awake and getting ready for the shot.

But why he didn't join us at the breakfast table?

Glad he didn't.
My conscious whispered.

But I'm still mad, but I'm not mad at him I mean he's not at fault but still

Ughhh!!
I stood with my fists clenched by their sides whimpering at my confused state.

I entered the room with intention of demanding answers from him, totally unknown to the alluring sight waiting for me.

There he was standing closing the buttons of his shirt, which barely fit him due to his frame and his stature.
White colour compliments him the most alongside his, with his silver chain adoring his perfect neckline, he stood infront of the mirror adjusting his messy hair.

He was unaware of my presence while I was simply lost in the seductively attractive sight infront of me, completely forgetting my main motive to arrive in his room.

After few seconds of hussle he had finished setting his hair, satisfied with his work, he passed the brightest smile, all set to be my SHAURYA .

He's hell
A beautiful hell
                  ~ that I don't mind getting burned into.

He melts my wall when he shared the most captivating smile.

Karan
People usually wake up with a calm mind, welcoming the day with open arms, all set to start their daily activities.

But I kept tossing all night thinking how will I talk to Mishty.

It's not that big deal, but I don't know how to initiate the whole conversation.

I was deeply engrossed in my thoughts while getting dressed as SHAURYA, when I felt a heated gaze on me.

To my surprise it was the most unexpected person standing there gazing at me.

I didn't wanna disturb her gazing session, but I kinda started blushing.

Not able to take anymore of this sweet torture I finally spoke.

Mishty!?

I said in the most husky voice keeping the tension alive.

Mishty
My day dream session was broken as soon as I heard my name.

I was caught staring my boyfriend.

Though I didn't commit any crime, but I had an instant rush of embarrassment.

He's such a tease, he deliberately called me in his husky voice, turning me on.

Umm..yes...yeah
I uttered miserably failing to hide my nervousness.

You here?

Yes I'm here, is that an issue?

No it isn't but what brings you here?
He questioned politely sensing her anger.

Umm..woh actually..

Bol bhi De Mishty, dekha jayega baaki ka
I thought.