Prologue

Drip
Drop
Drip
Drop

The rain allows itself to pour down in this place even heavier than before in this country. It's close to winter after all. The wind howls like a wolf on a full moon while the dark sky consumes the world below. People mindlessly walk down the street with umbrellas. Including myself.

Suddenly a rush of pain struck my heart. Not physical pain at all but emotional and the thing is. The source wasn't from me. I rushed back to my house, threw open my door, and waited for the loading screen to finally complete on my laptop. Once it did, I was met with a pained sight of the four girls I'd been watching.

All scattered at some place in their bedrooms. Crying, screaming, or sitting there in silence because of the numbness they felt from time to time. The puffy red eyes and noses, the silent screams, blank faces I've seen it all. All of which everything they have never shown to the public eye. Keeping their suffering a secret from everyone around them.

My eyes drift from the first girl on the screen right to the very last.

Abandonment
Freedom
Identity
&
Love

I slammed my laptop shut and let out a deep sigh at the sight I always see. Always catching their broken hearts behind that smile they give to others around them. The facade masks they always put on when they leave their rooms. No one but I know the true them. The real them hide in their protective shells. All of the keeping their pain a secret and honestly I don't blame them.

After all, the best kept secrets are the ones, never shared.

Authors note
Hi everyone. Welcome to my first original story that's a fan fiction to an original cover music group on YouTube called Eternal Secrets.

I own the copyright to this story and if anyone is found using my plot, characters, or anything in my story for themselves will be reported and dealt with. This story is for a little insight into the theme of the cover group. Just to give you all an idea of what's going on.

We'll debut on March 30th so be sure to check out our first cover on our YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCBuVdt4G6wifJoHAQO2EAV.

We also have an official into account as well: https://instagram.com/eternal._.secrets?utm_medium=copy_link so feel free to follow them

Hope you all enjoy and support our music. We sing in various genres and languages.