Chapter 009

"Are you allergic to your homework Kookie? This is the third time you've come to my class with incomplete homework." The teacher glared down at Kookie and her math book that had doodled on the corners of each page and scribbled equations and stains on them.

"I asked you a question Kookie. You keep coming to my class with incomplete work, you always seem to be in a daze and you've failed the assignment I've given you last week. What is it? Are you even trying? What happened to that A student I knew last year, huh?" She continued to scold and make a fool out of her in front of the entire class that sat, snickering at the scene before them.

"Why won't you answer? Hmm?" The teacher asked once again but louder than before capturing the attention of students who walked past the classroom.

"I apologize Ma'am." She quitely apologized to the teacher who scoffed in return.

"Apologizes aren't going to do that homework now will it?"

"No Ma'am, it won't." She responded with a blank face and monotone voice.

"Good, now if you screw up one more time you'll be sitting outside for my classes. Understood?" Kookie nodded and immediately rushed to her seat to sink into it, trying to get away from the stares and snickers that were obviously for her.

"Shit." She muttered under her breathe hoping no one heard it and to her luck no one did or so she thought.

"You're lucky I'm the only one who heard it." Startled her head snapped the voice.

There sat one of her classmates Kholo, who never bothered to talk to anyone before so this was a surprise to Kookie.

"Don't worry , I won't snitch on you." She giggled holding a finger to lips.

"Oh, thank you.." Kookie replied gaining a smile from the girl.

Kholo was black just like her but her skin was slightly darker than hers. Her hair was beautiful braided and it showed off her slim face. Her eyes were hazel brown and is what stood out the most for Kookie as it slightly sparkled from the light of the sun and hit the two of them from the window.

As the class went on for Kookie, Faye wasn't having the best either. While Kookie was being scolded Faye was about to receive the same treatment from her Geography teacher.

"But Miss, I was just helping another student.."

"I don't care, you didn't inform me and are late for class. You're not supposed to do anything that takes up class time unless you're permitted to by that teacher. You're taking up my time and I'm not going to repeat what I've discussed with the class so far. How you catch up I don't care, now go take your seat."

"Yes Miss." She gritted between her teeth and showed her hands into the pockets of her blazer, hiding her tight fists.

"Hey, don't take it to heart. She's crappy anyway." Her seatmate Jordon whispered to her.

"I was only 8 minutes late too! What the hell did she cover in those 8 minutes?" She quitely asked Jordon who sighed.

"All she did was complain about how bad most of the class did for our assignments." Replied with a shrug.

But as Jordon looked over to Faye, she wasn't as chilled about it and it was understandable. Faye looked ready to blow a fuse.

"That's all?! How fuc-" Slapping a hand over her mouth Jordon managed to shut her up, but it didn't last long when Faye decided to lick her hand.

"I'll be back students. Write down what I've written on the board in your notebooks in a the meanwhile." The teacher announced and exited the classroom allowing Jordon to release hell on Faye.

He pushed Faye off her seat , grimacing at her.  Disgusted by her actions but Faye did nothing. She just laughed on the floor before standing up to take her seat again.

"You're fucking childish. Eww , disgusting." He whined sanitizing his hand.

"Stop being so dramatic." She waved him off who stared at her in disbelief of what he just heard her say.

"Dramatic?! Did my ears hear right? Bitch how fucking dare you! You licked my damn hand when I saved your ass from detention!"

"Such vulgar language coming out of such a young man." The class became silent and so did Jordon.

His breath hitched while Faye was doing her best to stay composed.

"Mr K-kwan." Jordon suddenly felt a shivers travel up his spine when he saw the principal standing at the doorway staring at him and Faye with a tight smile on his face.

"I'm sure I wouldn't catch you saying such horrible words again, am I right?" He asked as Jordon viciously nodded earning a smile from the principal as he bid the class goodbye.

Faye let out a loud, airy laugh that it echoed throughout the classroom with others laughing with her.

Jordon turning flustered buried his face in his hands before turning to her with a glare but still a blushing mess.

"Bitch"

"Sissy"