Chapter 016

"Wasn't it fun that night?" Faye poked Dark Angel's cheeks teasing her two friends.

"It actually really was." Dark Angel admitted earning Kookie's agreement causing Faye to form a grin of victory.

It was Monday and the three girls were back in school. It was currently 7:45 meaning they had a few minutes to spend time with each other before returning to their home rooms for the morning attendance check.

They were lottering on the second floor hallways in between Kookie's and Dark Angel's homerooms and just talking about how it felt that night they snuck out. Faye was rubbing it in their faces about sneaking out being a good idea while the two girls just let her.

"Hi girls!" A familiar voice called out from a distance.

All three snapped their necks to the direction to see it was Violet, happily waving at them as she approached.

"Hi Violet." Dark Angel was the first to greet with a large smile.

"How are you all?" Violet asked as she stood next to Faye who side hugged her and Kookie who simply smiled at her.

"We're good, and you?" Dark Angel asked in return getting a warm smile from the girl.

"I'm good, I'm glad I found you girls. Honestly I came to school extra early just so I could have time to look for all of you." She replied.

"Well we usually meet up here so you won't have to go searching for us anymore. Just come straight here." Faye said to her.

"Why do you all meet up here?"

"Mine and Angel's class is in this hallway while Faye's is just below ours. So this place seemed ideal." Kookie explained to Violet who nodded before turning her head to Dark Angel.

"What classes are you all in?"

"I'm in 10B." Dark Angel raised her hand as she answered.

"10D" Kookie answered.

"And I'm in 11A, yes I'm above these peasant children." Faye jokingly flicked her hair with a smug smile on her face which made Kookie laughed while Dark Angel scoffed.

"Girl we're just a year younger than you." Dark Angel said.

"And we're not children, children wouldn't be in highschool." Kookie added to which Violet hummed in agreement and Faye became flustered.

"You guys are my children since I'm the oldest, that now includes you as well Violet." Faye crossed her arms over her chest in defense, playfully glaring at Kookie and Dark Angel.

That when the school bell rang, echoing throughout the building letting everyone know it was time to go to their classes.

"Well time to head to class. Bye y'all." Dark Angel waved to her friends and walked off.

Everyone spilt up to their classes. Faye walked downstairs while Kookie walked behind Dark Angel then took a left to her class.

"Hey D.A wait up!" Violet yelled which made Dark Angel turn in surprise.

"D.A?"

"Oh right, sorry it must've surprised you. I was texting Faye yesterday and she told me your nickname is Dark Angel, thus D.A for short." She explained to the girl.

"Oh ok." Dark Angel replied with a small smile.

"Also I was hoping if I could stick around you, I changed subjects last week so now I'm in your class." Violet requested to which Dark Angel happily complied.

"Of course, let me see your schedule so I could see what subjects we have together." She asked and Violet handed her schedule to her without hesitation.

"We have six of the same subjects but your last two which are is Physics and Geography while mine are CAT and Accounting." She said as she walked side by side with Violet, down the hall towards their homeroom.

Upon entering the classroom, Dark Angel showed Violet to an empty seat before leaving to hers when the teacher walked in, exhaustedily sitting down and taking attendance. He then left, dismissing them to their classes for the day.

Violet and Dark Angel walked to the English classroom passing Kookie who was already seated in her Economics class. Faye was behind both the girls walking along side one of her classmates towards their class.

In no time lunch time arrived and Violet was more than happy to be around the three girls. Since she was new to the group, Faye suggested an ice breaker so they could learn about each other's likes, dislikes and interests. One thing lead to another, Violet adapted very easily to being in a new company.

The three girls had now officially added a new member to their little gang. And with that, a beautiful family was being formed.