Chapter 015

It was almost 2 in the morning when the girls finally decided to part ways with Violet and go back to their homes before anyone could wake up and possibly notice they were gone. After getting their food at the café, they immediately left, not wanting the owner to wait to close it since there weren't any other customers but them.

They all casually walked the chilly streets while eating and picked up a conversation with each other. Violet was very extroverted and loved being in the company of others so it didn't take her long to make herself comfortable when talking with the three girls. As they all spent the night together, walking down random streets they learned that Violet was also a student at the same school they all attended which surprised them. Especially Faye who somehow manages to know who's who in school.

Of course, Violet exchanged numbers with everyone, wanting to befriend them since she enjoyed her time with them. Violet parted ways with the girls first, going down a road surrounded by closed stores on her way to her apartment.

Faye and Angel accompanied Kookie back to her house. Saying their final goodbyes, they helped her sneak back in through her window without any problems. Kookie walked around her room as if she was walking on air, trying to make as little noise as possible to get changed back into her PJs and to get into bed.

She successfully managed to get into her PJs and put away the clothes she wore. She was making her way to the bed when she realized that the window was still open. Just as she was about to close it her bedroom door creaked open. She stood there frozen, not knowing whether she should turn around or not.

"What are you doing standing by the window so late?" Her mother whispered yelling at her.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she turned around to see her mother staring at her with a stern look and arms crossed over her chest.

"It was hot, I just wanted some cool wind to come into the room." Kookie replied while she internally hoped she wouldn't question any further.

"We have an AC for a reason, that's money being wasted." Kookie apologized before her mom rolled her eyes and left.

Letting out a relieved sigh, she looked out the window to make sure Faye and Dark Angel weren't around which they weren't. She then shut the windows and got into bed, immediately falling asleep.