Chapter 008

"Why it is already Sunday, I'm so not looking forward to school." Dark Angel groaned as she rolled onto her side on her bed.

"Oh so you're saying don't you don't want to see, is that it?"

"Don't be so dramatic Faye, I just don't want to do Math and Accounting. You know how much I absolutely hate this subjects and the teachers. Well the teachers aren't that bad but they're not good either."

"Yeah I get it, school is just so draining and has gotten worse ever since this pandemic started. The school is so disorganized and just a pain in the-"

"Don't you dare complete that sentence!"

"What? I was going to say neck! A pain in the neck."

At the both of the girls laughed before it was time for them to end the call. Once in a while they decide to go on a call rather than text each other. The two of them were comfortable enough with each other not to be awkward during calls when it comes to the two of them.

"Time to do some homework I guess." Dark Angel rolled off the bed and made her way to her desk, pulling out all the necessary books and supplies she needed.

As for Faye, she didn't know what to do with herself in that moment. She had no incomplete work, all her chores were done and she couldn't find something good enough to watch on her laptop.

She just sat there, on her bed numb and bored.

"Maybe I should take a nap." Faye mumbled to herself and immediately curled into a ball and drifted off to sleep.

While that was happening, Kookie was loaded with work and completely stressed on what to do and how to get it done.

She had overdue homework, three assignments due and a economic test to study for. She had a lot that had to be done yet she had no motivation or energy to do it.

She couldn't eat, she couldn't sleep. She could manage to get everything done but at the same time she couldn't.

"I know this is going to affect me later but.." she grabbed her laptop and began to watch a K-drama. Episode after episode after episode.

As the three girls were busy with their lives there was a mysterious person watching over them. They meant no harm what's so ever but tried to hide in the shadows and be there when it was needed.

They could see it all, everything the girl's went and are currently going through. Even though the girls kept their pain to themselves they knew it all.

They stood across the street from the cafe were the newest addition would soon be added to the trio. They stood in the rain with their hood covering the head and part of their eyes while their mask hid their mouth.

The doorbell chimed once again and she watched as the familiar figure walked away, swinging a packet and snacks in her hand.

Shoving their hands into the pockets of their hoodie , they turned their head up to the sky with their eyes closed.

Letting the rain soak them, they brought their head back down and began to silently the girl home, making sure she met no trouble on her way and to their luck , she didn't.

They watched as she entered the house and slammed the door shut from a distance. A little smile formed on their lips.

"Soon, everything will be better soon.."