Chapter 004

Lunch ended and the three girls spilt ways to their classes to which they weren't looking forward to. That and the fact that they didn't want to be separated but they had to leave each other.

Faye cruised towards her next class while Kookie was being accompanied to her next class by Dark Angel who didn't care about being late, since her teacher was always late to the class.

She didn't have anything to worry about when it comes to being late for that class. She didn't even like the subject or the teacher at all but had to put up with it.

"So what class do you have now?" Dark Angel questioned while her eyes watched her surroundings as she walked with her arm over Kookie's shoulder.

Kookie didn't like physical contact but she didn't mind it this once. Dark Angel was an overly affectionate girl who liked to express her care through actions and gestures rather than just saying it. She was a very touchy person with everyone she was comfortable with especially the friends she likes the most.

"I have history." Kookie replied as she led the way to her classroom.

Once the girls arrived at Kookie's stop, Dark Angel gasped.

"I can't believe it, your class is next to mine! How come I've never seen you before though?" She looked at Kookie who just shrugged and walked into her classroom without a goodbye.

At this action it left Dark Angel feeling a bit upset but decided to pay no attention to it. After all, they just met and she was playing on becoming and staying friends with her for a reason she couldn't quite figure out.

Dark Angel entered her class with the usual greetings towards her classmates and took her seat in the front next to the window on the right side of the classroom. Normally she wouldn't mind sitting in the back where she could freely daydream but because of her eyesight, she had to sit in front.

"Why is everyone sitting down? Come on, stand up!" The teacher said announcing her arrival to the classroom with her loud and firm voice echoing through the hall.

"This is going to be a long day." She muttered to herself, pushing herself up from her chair to stand.

"But half the day is already gone Angel, you can get through it!" Her classmate whispered - yelled from behind her trying to encourage the girl who just waved her off and dragged her attention towards the teacher.

🖤

"Finally!" Faye exaggerated , throwing her fist in the air as if had victory over a battle.

"Stop screaming, I'm going to end up getting a headache because of you." Dark Angel messaged her temples while Faye threw her arm over her shoulder, casually walking towards the school gates.

"Aww, is the baby tired." Faye cooed and pinched Dark Angel's cheeks who returned her affections with a glare.

"Back off, dude! You in my bubble." She prayed Faye off her while doing so, she noticed a familiar figure walking in the little distance from them.

"Isn't that Kookie?" Dark Angel rhetorically asked grabbing Faye's attention that now shifted towards the direction she stared at.

"It is, Hey Kookie!" Faye called out to her.

Kookie stopped in her tracks for a spilt second before shaking her head and jogged out the gates and down the street, disappearing from sight.

"Did she just ignore me?"

"I think so but we just met her. Maybe she needs some time to adjust or something." Dark Angel suggested which got Faye to agree.

"Yeah maybe your right, wait isn't that your transport over there?" Faye pointed to a grey SUV in front of the school gates causing Dark Angel to let out a heavy sigh.

"What's with the sigh? We'll see each other tomorrow!" Faye tried to cheer her up.

"It's Friday dummy." Dark Angel replied leaving reality to hit Faye like a truck.

"Oh, well then I'll text you when I get home." Faye pulled her into a tight embrace before pushing her towards her inpatient transport.

Dark Angel sheepishly apologized to her driver and jumped into the car, shutting the door with her bag on her lap.

Staring out the window, not paying any attention towards the other children that travels with her as while. Just as usual she saw the same navy blue business-like uniform her school wore. Then something unusual caught her eye.

"Wait what.." she whispered staring at a hooded figure with a mask that stared at her, making eye contact.

They suddenly broke into a sprint and ran down the street, opposite from the direction her transport was driving to. She watched the mysterious person run and stared at their back which had a heart-shaped lock that was consumed by the colors blue and silver.

"Who are you looking at?" Her diver politely asked , gaining her attention.

Shaking her head she looked at her with a small smile.

"Nothing."