Chapter 014

Days have passed and it was finally time for the girls to go out. Or rather sneak out.

It was currently 10 pm. The three girls decided to sneak out a bit late. The later the better to sneak out without being caught. Faye and Dark Angel were already out together and made their way to Kookie's place to wait for her.

Faye had her hair tied up in a ponytail and was dressed in a simple red hoodie and black jeans along with white sneakers while Dark Angel had grey sweat pants that were pulled up to her stomach like high waist jeans, a black crop top with an oversized blue check shirt over it and black sneakers. Her hair wasn't styled at all, she simply had it opened with messy curls.

Once they made it, Faye had texted her to inform Kookie of their arrival. The two waited for her to sneak out when they spotted her opening a window from the house's second floor. Kookie excitedly waved at her friends while carefully grabbing onto a tree branch and climbing down the tree to them. The second her feet touched the ground, she immediately grabbed onto Faye's and Dark Angel's hands and ran out of the property to the street.

When the three girls made it onto the street without getting caught, the two took the opportunity to see what their friend decided to wear. Kookie had a white shirt on with dark blue denim jeans and a long black coat on and black sneakers similar to Dark Angel's. Kookie let go of their hands and stopped to calm herself.

"I can't believe we're doing this." She exclaimed in disbelief while Faye smiled and Dark Angel jumped around like a joyous kid who received their favourite toy for Christmas.

"Me too! I feel so good for sneaking out." Dark Angel agreed to Kookie's statement, making Faye chuckle.

"So where to?" Kookie asked Faye who smiled and pointed in a direction.

"No idea honestly but let's go this way," Faye replied and started walking down the street, with hands in her hoodie pockets.

"Let's have some fun!" Dark Angel linked arms with Kookie and skipped to walk beside Faye, smiling at the girls.

The three girls just enjoyed walking and talking about random things until they came across a playground. Kookie and Faye had fun on the swings while Dark Angel went wild on the marry-go-around, eventually becoming dizzy and falling off. It made Kookie worry while Faye laughed her ass off at her.

Soon they got hungry and decided to go to the nearest store they could find. Most were already closed since it was late but to their luck, one was still open. Entering the store, they released it was a café instead and there was only one customer in so far.

The three girls sat at a random table as a waitress walked over to ask what we're their orders.

"I'd like a slice of bar one cake and a bubblegum milkshake." Dark Angel requested while shaking her leg in excitement for the cake.

"Me too, except I'd like a strawberry milkshake." Faye asked.

"A bar one cake as well and chocolate milkshake." Kookie added and the waitress quickly jotted it down in her notebook, then walked away.

The three girls found themselves in a conversation about recent comebacks of their favorite groups when someone cleared their throat from behind them.

"Excuse me but is it okay if I join you girls? I'm rather lonely." A teenage girl around their age said catching their attention.

She had semi dark skin, with big brown hazel eyes and black long braided hair. A slim body and face.

Aside from her looks her style of clothing made her stand out. She wore a cream turtle neck long sleeve sweater with a black leather skirt and white socks that came all the way up to her knees. Her shoes were winter boots. She looked like the typical fashionista girl.

"Uh sure!" Dark Angel exclaimed which caused the girl to smile and take a seat besides her.

"Hi, I'm Faye and these two are Kookie and Angel." Faye gestured to the girls when introducing them.

Dark Angel gave her a grin while Kookie simply nodded acknowledging the girl.

"And you are?" Faye questioned.

The girl let out a small chuckle to before stating her name.

"I'm Violet."