Chapter 010

"Why are you guys sulking like this? I understand it's Monday and no body likes Mondays but seriously brighten up people!" Dark Angel whined as felt the dullness radiating off her friends aura.

Her friends stopped eating, to stare at her with disbelief.

"What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure I was smiling a second ago." Faye asked chewing on the piece of food that was still in her mouth.

"Oh come on, you can't fool me. I can feel it radiating off y'all! Especially you Kookie." She pointed at Kookie who stared at her impressed before turning to Faye.

"She's good." Kookie acknowledged while Faye agreed.

"Apparently."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that Faye. Anyway, what's up with you guys?" Dark angel questioned.

"Well I got scolded by my Geography teacher for being late when I was helping a new student find his way to class and on top of that I didn't even miss anything important yet I was getting shit for it!" Faye complained with a heavy huff at the end.

"Ok next up you." Pointing her finger at Kookie who just shrugged.

"Nothing happened." She replied.

"Speak before I make you. It's not healthy to hold things in and keep it to yourself, ya know."

"She's got a point besides I believe she'd make you spill the tea one way or another." Faye agreed earning a smile from Dark Angel.

"See! Now spill." At this Kookie sighed.

"Well I didn't do my homework and out of everyone else who didn't do there's as well, I was the only one called out for it and honestly I deserved the humiliation. I'm always late, never manage to finish my homework or I don't do it at all. So yeah, it was my fault." Kookie let out a shaky breath after explaining expecting the two of them to immediately start bashing the teacher.

"Ok that's understandable and the teacher is wrong for only humiliating you but it is your fault as well." Faye said taking in a deep breath.

"That's true but are you having trouble with the homework? We're in the same grade so I'm sure I can help with subjects we both do!" Dark Angel offered her assistance even though knowing fully well herself that isn't doing her best in certain subject's either.

"But not maths and accounting though. Honestly I suck at those." She added to her sentence.

Kookie simply nodded and looked down at her water bottle contemplating whether she should take the help or not.

"I'll get back to you on that." She smiled earning a happy hum from Dark Angel.

"Gosh, I feel like a third wheel." Faye stretched and accidentally poked Dark Angel's eye.

"Ouch! Bitch watch where you're stretching! Your baby fingers almost made me completely blind!" She hit Faye on her back who then began to hit her back.

Kookie watched as they bickered back and forth with a fond smile and soon found herself laughing at the playful insults they threw at each other.

Just then the bell rang signaling that it was time to go to their next classes. Sighs left each of the girls as they packed up and began to walk together to their classes.

"I guess I'll see you girls later." Faye waved them goodbye and was returned by sad smiles.

Kookie looked over to Dark Angel who hooked arms with her as she managed to get Kookie to skip along side her.

"What class do you have now?" Dark Angel questioned as students silently watched them skip through the corridors.

"Math, you?" Kookie replied grimacing at the thought of the subject.

"Yeesh, good luck with that. I've got English to get to." She unhooked her arm from Kookie's and lightly shoved her towards the classroom.

"Don't worry about Math, I'm sure you got this!" Kookie let out a chuckle and walked into the classroom.

Dark Angel waited until she saw Kookie take her seat. She softly stared at her before running up the stairs to her English class.

Instead of watching her step, she tripped over her foot and fell into someone. Both groaning at the impact, she suddenly shot up feeling embarrassed and apologized to the student before running off to her class.

Once she entered she sunk herself into her seat and hid her flustered self in her blazer.

"Well, at least I rushed off before seeing who they were. I don't think I'd be able to face them if I knew who it was.."