Before You Read

Disclaimer: The characters, storyline and Wizarding World of this story do not belong to me. This fanfiction is based on the Harry Potter series, which is owned by J.K. Rowling. Parts of the story may include dialogue that is word for word from the books or movies in order to stay true to the canon plot, however, I do not claim ownership of it. The only thing I own is my original character and her part of the story. Furthermore, there are a few scenes inspired by the anime Your Lie in April which might sound familiar if you've watched it before.

I will also take this time to give warning that there will be slight mentions of violence, murder, injuries and disease — there won't be explicit descriptions for these themes, but just this is a heads up just in case.

Lastly, I'd like to inform you that this story was mainly written to bring light to the perspectives of a few characters who weren't fully explored in the novels, primarily Severus Snape and his inner conflicts with his past. It will stick with canon until the ending. In a sense, everything in this story is happening 'on the side' of the main Harry Potter novels. The romance in this story will unravel very slowly, so please keep this in mind.

I'm not a professional, this is all for fun so feel free to leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments for future references! This is the first fanfiction I've ever posted and I really hope it grows in the future. When I decide to start something, I intend to see it through to the end. If you're reading this, thank you in advance for your support!

The cover art was a commission made by @/legionellen on Instagram, here is the full picture if you'd like to see:

Enjoy!

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹