Martells

Third Person POV

One year after Joann's death, so the Lion twins are two and ten now while Tyrion is one.

They stood waiting for the Martell party.

The Martells rode up through the Lion's Mouth to the main courtyard.

Loreza was beautiful, with long black hair, bronze colored skin, and sharp black eyes. Oberyn had inherited his mother's eyes, along with a lean build and black hair.

Elia was a gentle beauty but frail, as she had been born early. She had black eyes but her eyes were filled with kindness but she had her mother's bronze skin color.

Hayden was handsome for his young age at three and ten, with black hair, viper like onyx eyes, bronze skin, and a build that showed he spent time in training.

"Princess Loreza." Tywin bowed.

"Lord Tywin." Loreza curtsied. "May you show me her tomb?"

"Yes, follow me. Genna, Aeliana, you know what to do. If you need help find me." Tywin ordered and Loreza followed Tywin into the Rock.

"Princess Elia, Prince Hayden, Prince Oberyn." Aeliana greeted, frowning at how Cersei sneered at the Dornish. "My brothers Orion and Jamie will show you to your rooms Princes. I'll show you to your room Princess Elia."

"Thank you Lady Aeliana." Elia smiled. She smirked when she saw Hayden staring at her while Aeliana seemed slightly oblivious to it.

Elia followed Aeliana into the Rock, which was very beautiful.

"These are your rooms Princess Elia." Aeliana showed. "If you need something you may ask one of the servants."

"Call me Elia." Elia said.

"Call me Aeliana then." the Golden Light of the West said. Then she heard a shriek form Tyrion.

"If you excuse me." Aeliana said and then dashed three doors down to Tyrion's room, were Cersei was rudely pinching Tyrion while Oberyn and Jamie looked uncomfortable.

"Cersei!" the golden haired girl yelled slapping her sister's hand away. "What were you thinking!?"

"What? It deserves it, it killed mother!" Cersei snapped.

"He did not kill mother." Aeliana growled. "Jamie, show Prince Oberyn to the tiltyard if you to want to spar."

Once the two boys left Aeliana pushed Cersei. "I have no idea what's in your head Cersei!? Mother died bringing him into this world, so we have to protect him!"

"We shouldn't!?! It killed Mother!" Cersei screamed. "Why are you even protecting him!?"

"Because Mother made me promise you when and Jamie were born to protect all of my siblings. And I will but now I'm debating if I should protect you." the Lion Queen seethed.

"Don't bother. I don't need your protection." Cersei said and stormed out.

Aeliana watched her sister leave the room sadly before turning to Tyrion. She began singing the lullaby her mother sang to her while re fixing his blankets.

"Are you all right Lady Aeliana?" a voice asked and Aeliana jumped, turning to see Hayden.

"I'm fine Prince Hayden."

"We all heard you and Cersei's screaming match, and Oberyn just told Mother. Lord Tywin's furious."

"Well, I gave him a reality slap a year ago so he's more welcome of Tyrion." Aeliana said.

"Do you want to take your brother to the gardens? Maybe he'll like it." Hayden offered.

"Thank you Prince Hayden." Aeliana smiled, picking up her brother and taking Hayden's arm.

Scene change, Tywin's solar, Casterly Rock, Westerlands

"You have to let them marry they are adorable! And Hayden's already accepting of Tyrion so that's a point to him." Genna squealed.

Tywin raised an eyebrow at his sister. "Princess Loreza already gave the marriage offer and I accepted. They'll marry when Aeliana is five and ten, once she is done fostering with the Tyrells for a year."

Genna smiled, already planning the wedding in her mind.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.