Stags, Suns, and Lions

Third Person POV

Robert waited nervously next to his wife as the carriage pulled into the courtyard, with several guards.

Robert hadn't meet Arianne during that blasted Tourney at Harrenhal. She had stayed at her mother's side.

And I ripped her mother away by marrying her. the Demon of the Trident thought guiltily. At the start of his marriage, he had been so sulky about marrying a women who was not Lyanna, he hadn't realized how his marriage would affect others.

The doors of the carriage opened, and a little girl with black hair, gold flecked black eyes, and dark olive skin stepped out of the carriage, dressed in a blue silk dress.

"Mother!" Arianne grinned and rushed across the courtyard to hug her mother. "I've missed you! When are you coming to visit Sunspear and the Water Gardens?"

Aeliana let out a small laugh. "Hopefully at some point I can visit little sun."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Arianne asked, a small hand carefully touching the Gentle Lioness's swelling stomach.

 "We don't know. Arianne, this is my stepdaugther Mya, I hope you two can get along. And this is my new husband Robert." the golden haired women said.

"Your Graces." Arianne curtseyed to the Stag King and the black haired girl.

"I'm not a true born." Mya said softly.

"So? I'm Dornish, you could come home with me." Arianne shrugged and grabbed Mya's hand. Mya smiled and the two girls entered the Red Keep.

"Well, that went better then I expected." Aeliana sighed in relief.

Time skip

Arianne was to stay to the end of Aeliana's pregnancy. And the Sun Lion paced outside her mother's chamber as her mother screamed in pain for bringing Robert Baratheon's child into the world.

Arianne could not believe she had been brought into the world the same way. Finally, after what seemed like hours, her great uncle Lewyn's paramour slash midwife Rhoyne opened the door.

"You three can come in now." Rhoyne said.

Ah yes, Robert and Mya were with her. Robert had even agreed to let Mya go back to Sunspear with Arianne for a while to the two girls delight.

The three entered where the exhausted Golden Queen was, rocking two bundles.

"Twins." Robert smiled.

"I like Ethan for the boy. Ethan Baratheon, the First of His Name, sounds nice." Aeliana said.

"Of course." Robert said, picking up the other bundle. "And Cassandra after my mother for the little princess."

"Prince and Princess Ethan and Cassandra of House Baratheon." Mya said, tasting the names on her tongue. "I like it."

"So do I. They must visit the Water Gardens." Arianne agreed.

"They will. Don't worry Arianne." the Golden Light of the West said amused.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.