The Feast

Third Person POV

Harrenhal was massive and it showed. Now, it was the night before the jousts and everyone was getting drunk.

Ned facepalmed at one of Robert's bawdy jokes before the announcer looked startled, which Ned noticed out of the corner of his eye.

Then the announcer cleared his throat and everyone went quiet.

"Princess Aeliana Martell of House Lannister, Princess Arianne of House Nymeros Martell, Prince Oberyn Nymeros Martell Prince Doran Nymeros Martell, Lady Ellaria Sand, Ladies Obara, Nymeria, Tyene, and Sarella Sand!" the announcer boomed.

Cersei went red with rage that Aeliana was now here while Orion looked up excited, holding his son and heir, three year old Alexander Lannister while Eliza looked up with a smile, holding their six month year old daughter Seraphina. Tywin, Tyrion, Genna, and Kevan also looked excited.

Elia smiled widely that her family was there.

The doors opened and the Martells walked in. Many men looked largely at Aeliana, who wore a crimson gown with gold silk trimming, gold sleeves and a gold sun and spear pendant necklace with a golden lion ring with ruby eyes. Brightroar, loyal as ever, was padding after her.

Ned noted that five year old Arianne, who held her mother's hand, had gold flecks in her black eyes like her mother and grandfather, and wore an orange and gold gown with a red sun on the skirt.

Aeliana's message message clear: she may be a Lannister by blood, a Martell Princess by marriage, but her daughter would be the Ruling Princess of Dorne one day.

"King Aerys." Aeliana said, smoothly curtseying. "Apologies for being late."

"It is fine Princess Aeliana. You look like your mother Joanna. She was the most beautiful women in my grandfather's court." the king said. "And your daughter will just as beautiful as her mother and grandmother."

"Thank you Your Grace." Aeliana said and split up form the rest of the Martells, going to the Lannisters while the other Martells headed for Elia and Rhaenys. 

"Father, Brothers, Aunt, Uncle. Arianne, meet my family." the gold flecked rich emerald green eyed women greeted warmly, sitting down next to Tywin with Arianne sitting next to her. Brightroar laid his massive maned head in his mistress's cub lap.

"Hello." Arianne smiled charmingly.

"Hello little sun lion. Tell me: what is your education. You will be the most powerful person in Dorne one day, you must study your mind, it will be your greatest weapon." Tywin said.

"Grandmama laid out everything I am to learn in her will. It is very fun Grandfather." Arianne smiled shyly.

Scene Change

It was late that night with the Quiet Wolf heading back to the Northmen area when he saw Arianne, who looked lost.

"Princess?" Ned asked.

Arianne turned around. "I'm sorry, but I'm lost." she said.

Ned nodded. "I'll help you Princess."

Arianne beamed, with Ned thinking it was impossible how cute the five year old was. "Thank you good Ser!"

"I am not a knight." Ned muttered but carefully picked up the daughter of the Golden Queen.

Five minutes later he found a Lannister guard, who spotted his liege lord's granddaughter in the Quiet Wolf's arm.

"I found her lost." Ned said, handing her over to the guard. Arianne, asleep, didn't notice.

"Thank you Lord Stark." the guard said and headed for what Ned thought one of the Lannister tents, most likely Tywin's tent.

Satisfied his minor mission was over, Ned headed back to his tent.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.