Meetings

Third Person POV

Against all odds, Aeliana being picked was supported by both the Westerlanders, the Reachman, the Rivermen, and reluctantly the Dornish.

"I get you chose her, but why not Cersei? She's Tywin's daughter." Robert grunted.

"Because Cersei is his second daughter. Yes Aeliana is not a maid any more but Princess Arianne proves her fertility." Jon snapped.

"I don't want to marry Jon. I want to honor Lyanna's memory, let Stannis be my heir." Robert complained.

"You think Lyanna would still want you if she saw you like this. Move on Robert. Lyanna is dead, get over her, and move on." Jon snarled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you know about this?" the Gentle Lioness snapped at her father.

"No, I wasn't allowed in the meeting about choosing the bride." Tywin said.

"ENOUGH! AELIANA STOLE MY CROWN! GIVE IT BACK! TELL THEM YOU DON'T WANT IT AND I SHOULD BE QUEEN! FATHER PROMISED ME I WOULD BE QUEEN!" Cersei screamed like a child.

"Sister, calm down. Our house is in a precarious position." the Imp of Casterly Rock said.

"Shut up Monster, you don't have a right to join in this." Cersei sneered.

"Cersei I will throw you into the spikes of Maegor's holdfast." the Golden Knight said warningly.

"What? He killed mother—"

"Hundreds of others grieve for their mothers who died giving birth to their child. Yet you act like you should be pitied on for Joanna's death. You think Joanna would be proud to see you like this?" Tywin snarled. "You have two years to fix you behavior or else."

"Or what? You need me to get alliances." the Gold Lioness said smugly. "Aeliana is used goods, probably slept with Robert to get him to chose her."

"Cersei you dare hint I want to be queen? No I want to go back to Sunspear!" the Golden Light of the West snarled.

"Ah yes, we do need some alliances with the Faith right now." Tyrion quipped.

"The Silent Sisters sound wonderfully silent." Orion mocked his younger sister.

"Father—"

"You have two years to fix your behavior Cersei. Or I will send you to the Silent Sisters." the Old Lion said warningly.

Cersei screamed in frustration and stormed out.

"Now I just have to tell this too Arianne." Aeliana groaned, running a hand through her golden heir.

"Better be soon. The wedding is at the end of the month." Tywin said. "That's all I was told."

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.