Leaving Home Again

Third Person POV

Following the feast and bedding, Hayden and Aeliana consummated their marriage.

The next day the packing began to leave for Sunspear along with the Tyrell and Tully parties, and a month after the wedding, the Martell party, the newest member of the family, and the Tully ward were ready to leave.

"I can't wait." Lysa told Elia. She had become close with the Martell Princess. "What's Sunspear like?"

"Its beautiful. I can't describe it words, but its beautiful. And the Water Gardens are lovely." Elia said.

"Out of curiosity why wasn't Doran here?"

"A certain someone pushed him down the steps and he broke his wrist and shattered his right leg." the Sun King said, glaring at Oberyn.

"It was an accident! I was chasing Obara and I didn't mean to slam into here!" the youngest Martell explained.

"Obara...?"

"His bastard." Loreza said. "He has three: Obara, Nymeria 'Nym' and Tyene, who's a moon old.

"Oberyn you're not even sixteen!" the Lion Queen protested.

"Hayden lost his when he was thirteen!"

"Oberyn, Obara is two while Nymeria is one. And you're not even twenty yet." the Black Viper deadpanned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You better write to us little lion." Tywin said.

"I will Father. Will you visit?" Aeliana asked. Knowing it would be hot on the boat ride to Sunspear, she was wearing one of the new Dornish gowns she had commissioned, a sleeveless soft blue gown with white myrish lace.

"It depends on many things, Aerys included." the Old Lion grimaced as did the Gentle Lioness. Due to having a haunting resemblance to Joanna, the King was obsessed with her.

She liked Rhaella though. Rhaella was a good queen.

"Then I can come visit you." Aeliana said. "And I'll make the Lannisters proud I know."

The Lord of Lions came over. "I'll miss you."

"Don't be silly. The Reach and Dorne will be the only things separating us." Aeliana said. She kept an eye on Brightroar out of the corner of her eye as he was coaxed onto the ship by Hayden. "With your fostering in the Eryie over you can visit should Father allow you."

"We're the Lion Twins after all." the new Lannister knight grinned at his twin sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Elia, does the Martell library have anything on dragons?" Aeliana asked her good sister as they boarded the boat.

"Oh yes. Why?"

"I know that Tyrion will come and visit, and he'll want to visit the library." the Lion Queen explained.

"We're leaving!" Oberyn yelled. "Be ready!"

Aeliana waved goodbye to her family as the ship left the dock. They waved back, all of them, even Cersei (only once before she headed back to the Rock.)

Lysa waved goodbye to her family as well: mainly her father, Bryden, and Denys.

"Goodbye." the Golden Light of the West whispered.

She absently stroked Brigtroar as the ship began to sail to Sunspear when Elia asked: "Did you get your moons blood this month?"

"No why... oh my god."

Yup we have a little sun lion on the way.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.