The Jousts

Third Person pOV

The jousts began the next day. Robert made several wins against other knights, but was unseated by the Knight of Lions in the end.

The winners would continue the next day.

"May I suggest Rhaenys and Lord Daemion Velaryon's heir Aelyx Velaryon." Aeliana said to Elia. "And Aelyx's younger sister Diana Velaryon could marry Aegon, to prevent incest."

"I'll tell that to Aerys, but Rhaegar is obsessed with the 'three heads of the dragon.' He wants Rhaenys and Aegon to marry." Elia pulled a face.

Aeliana resisted the urge to say 'Disgusting.' due to 1: her parents were cousins and 2: Jamie and Cersei were still having their affair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is boring." Obara complained. Arianne nodded "Watching the cooks cook is more fun than this! Can we go home?"

The Golden Lioness silently agreed with her daughter and niece.

The only interesting thing was the Knight of the Laughing Tree, but that had soured for her when she realized Lyanna Stark was the Knight of the Laughing Tree, foolishly trying to do something.

And that the king had ordered the Knight of the Laughing Tree AKA Lyanna to be executed.

"Its almost over. Then we can go back home." the Princess Regent of Dorne sighed.

Rhaegar unseated Ser Barristan and a flower crown of winter roses was brought out.

Gasps arose when Rhaegar rode past his wife and the mother of his children, and crowned Lyanna with the flower crown.

Thee Golden Light of the West's unease grew as Lyanna froze, then smiled with Rhaegar returning the smile.

The Jealous Lioness on the other hand was livid because she was not crowned.

"Well shit." Aeliana hissed as explosions of anger came from the Dornish, the Stormlanders, and the Northerners.

That is today's chapter. I hope you have all enjoyed it.