Years flowing by

Third Person POV

The years went by, and though Aeliana was able to move from Hayden's death, she still missed him horribly.

He was her husband, the man she loved, and he had died in front of her. That was something she would never be able to truly heal from.

Lysa grew up into a beautiful women. A full womanly figure with breasts that we're big enough to not look like melons sewn on her chest.

Denys looked ready to propose on the spot when he came to escort her to the Vale. Arianne was three when the marriage happened but had come down sick, so she and Aeliana were unable to go.

Another blow came when Arianne was four: Loreza fell ill from a lung sickness and was unable to fight it off, succumbing to it in less then five months.

Doran and Aeliana were named the co regents in her will until Arianne came of age at six and ten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister in all but blood

I gave birth to a healthy baby boy! We've decided to name him Amir Arryn. Amir looks exactly like his father: sandy blonde hair and big sky blue eyes.

I hope I can foster him or a future daughter in Dorne one day. Arianne could foster in the Vale once she fosters with a Dornish House.

My father has sent congratulations and visited with Uncle Bryden and unfortunately Catelyn and Petyr.

Littleshiter(Petyr) tried to seduce me but I learned well from Oberyn's knife lessons and our years at Riverrun.

So this is what happened: Catelyn is betrothed too Brandon Stark, Heir of Winterfell. He came along with the Tully party to visit his brother Ned(who shall be returning with him to the North after this visit) and Petyr had the 'brilliant' cough *idiotic* cough idea to challenge him to a duel over Catelyn's hand.

Brandon is 6'5 and heavily muscled from his time in the North and training while Petyr is 5'9 and Edmure has more calluses from sword training than Petyr. Littleshitter has no callouses and no training.

Littlershiter lost and is unfortunately alive.

That is all I have for you Aeliana. I hope we can see each other soon.

Love, Lysa Arryn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There is a tourney in Harrenhall." Oberyn said, looking at Aeliana when she looked up from her desk. She had been going over the treasury of Sunspear and the Water Gardens.

It had been six months since Elia gave birth to her son Aegon and declared barren.

"Shall we attend?" the Red Viper asked the Golden Queen.

The golden haired women mused. "Its a tourney... what could go wrong?"

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.