Rise Again

Third Person POV

"Aeliana?" Lysa asked, knocking on the door to Aeliana's chambers. It had been over six months since Hayden's death, and the golden haired women had sunk into depression.

"Go away." the Gentle Lioness snapped.

Lysa frowned and promptly used her hairpin to pick the lock. "LYSA!" Aeliana snarled, eyes red with tears.

"Its been six months." Lysa said. She had been planning what to say to her older sister in all but blood.

"I loved him."

"I know he was your husband and you loved him, but do you think he would want to see you like this?"

Aeliana stayed quiet.

"Arianne needs you." the ginger reminded her friend. "She needs her mother."

Aeliana's eyes flickered to the window, seeing her daughter play with Tyene and Nymeria in the courtyard.

"Lysa... thank you." she said, standing up and starting to freshen up.

Lysa left the room smiling. Her friend would always mourn Hayden, but at least she was back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lannister party landed in the docks of Sunspear's shadow city. Cersei looked her nose down disdainfully at everything as they proceed to Sunspear.

There, the Martell's greeted them. Loreza, Doran, Oberyn, Aeliana, Obara, Nymeria, Tyene, and Arianne.

Cersei frowned at her niece. In her eyes, Arianne was not a true Lannister since she was only half Lannister.

"Lord Tywin." Loreza greeted.

"Princess Loreza. My deepest condolences."

"Thank you Tywin. But meet your granddaughter, Princess Arianne Martell, Heiress of Sunspear and future Ruling Princess of Dorne." Loreza said.

Aeliana walked forward, her daughter in her arms. Arianne curiously peered up with gold flecked black eyes at the older man.

"Hello Arianne—"

"So this is the bastard lion?" the Gold Lioness cut in, scowling at Arianne."

Almost everyone death glared Cersei, who was oblivious to it.

"CERSEI!" Orion snarled in anger.

"What?" Cersei shrugged, smiling maliciously at her older sister.

"Why Cersei I never knew were such as Jealous Lioness. Arianne will be the most powerful women in Dorne one day, and she will be the Sun Lion." the Lion Queen said coldly.

"Ah yes, the Jealous Lioness of Casterly Rock." the Little Lion smirked.

"Cersei, back to the ship and tell Genna to find you a new ship back to the Rock. Princess Loreza, my apologies. Shall we go inside?" Tywin ordered.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.