Fin. || Thank you!

Assalam Alaikum peeps,

Uh, can't believe this day is actually here. Adrenaline rush, oufff. 😩

I actually still remember the day when I told one of my friends I was about to do this, and we stayed up late discussing the characters and their personalities. I still remember the day I sent the first five chapters to two of my friends and they gave me their approvals. God, now I'm gonna cry.
*okay zayys, deep breaths*

My lil book, Qurbat, is officially completed. Concluded, finished, ended, rounded off. What ever you wanna say. 🤧❤️

Inshyrah and Salaar are my lil babies now, they always have been. I'm so happy I was able to share their fast paced, not so conventional yet kinda cliched journey with you all.

This book brought me many things. It taught me time management, it taught me how to be somewhat expressive, it made me a writer. My stupid little idea one night became into a project of mine, and Masha Allah se it is now completed. 🤧

Writing hasn't always been my forte. Nor is romance. Jitna aapnay parha hoga hai usse toh apko andaza ho hee gaya hoga k meri urdu isn't the best either, nor are few scenes described like the way I wanted to. But I still gave it a shot. I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support y'all gave to this book of mine. Like truly, bohat achay hain aap log ❤️ Shuru mein meri updating speed was good but eventually woh bhi slow hoti gayi. But y'all stuck by. Voting the chapters right after it published. Adding it into your libraries. It kept me going, even through times I considered to unpublish it due to several reasons.
So, to the readers aka you, You're the MVPs. My homies. My mains. ❤️😭 (burra nhin manayega filwaqt apki behn k paas alfaaz khatam hogaye hain apni khushi aur jazbat ka izhaar karne k liye.) Y'all mean the world to me. 🥺🥺❤️
Last thanks to my friends, the few people in my real (out of wattpad) life that knew k I was going to write a book. Y'all are the best too, for keeping it a secret and for motivating me to write and complete it. For loving it no matter what. Y'all are my gurdahs, you know that 😭❤️ I can't stress upon it enough.

To conclude, imma be a little motivational here, if you're planning on doing something and are scared about what will people think. Don't be. Experience se batarahi houn, lols. As Nike says it, Just Do It. There's going to be atleast one supporter. Atleast one. And that's all you're going to need. In front of thousands of disapprovals that one support is going to mean the world. It'll keep you going. Believe in yourself, aagaye raasta khud asaan hai.

Okay, mein aese baat karrahi houn jaise I've summited the Everest 😭😂 sorry. Lekin writing this book wasn't less than climbing one.

I appreciate all of your existence, thank you for sticking by. ❤️🥺
In Sha Allah, until next time! ✨

فقط،
Apki writer
Zayys

فقط،Apki writerZayys

Q.// Is this really the end?
A. I'm afraid so. :(

Q.// What happened to Daniya? (for people who were confused)
A. She was admitted to a psychiatric ward for her insanity. (Not joking.) There all the things that she hid from everyone and bottled up inside finally caught up to her, making her go insane.

Q.// Will there be more epilogues?
A. Yes, hopefully! No promises tho. Abhi toh kuch majbooriyan thein tabhi was only able to write and publish one. In Sha Allah, soon. I'll post them as bonus chapters.

Q.// Will there be another book?
A. Uh yes 👀 somewhere along the future ☺️

Q.// Itni jaldi, aur eik saath kioun khatam kardi?
A. Uh, I felt k Qurbat should have ended in December. But due to my procrastination and wedding festivities, I was unable to write. Like at all. Abhi I could have waited thora aur, magar I'm a student who gets distracted super easily. I have my A2 (last year of school/second year of college) exams in May and University aptitudes in March and I have zero tayari; tabhi I wanted to be done with Qurbat. [Please pray for my sanity, and my grades 🙏🏼]

Q.// Is there a way I can know regarding updates?
A. Yes, I have an account on Instagram. @zayys._
Its linked in my wattpad bio too. I don't post there often, but I'm always active. (🤪)
Shameless promotion, sorry!

————————————————

While you wait, (if you're interested into dark, intimidating, serious plots. Even if you're not, give it a try!) check out labskhan book! Its called Shoq e Mohabbat, a story about the twisted lives and fates of Khirad, Irtiza, Ghalib and Anshaal.

Hope you all have an amazing year ahead! ❤️
Thank you once again, for being the best readers. ❤️