Chapter 3

" Monte, Aaron, Stephano and Blake, Hurry your asses up, we have a shipment to deliver

" Monte, Aaron, Stephano and Blake, Hurry your asses up, we have a shipment to deliver." I say to my guards, in a hurry " Si capo" ( Yes boss )

I get into my black Mercedes, normally I would ride in one of my more fancy cars but since I'm dealing today, I choose a more cheaper one so it doesn't attract attention.

My driver, Antonio, gets in the front and my other guards get into the jeep's.

Now in case you don't know who I am. I'm the don of the Italian mafia, my father retired at the age of 45 because he didn't have time for my mom. Sometimes their love for each other disgusts me. Love in the mafia is very dangerous. The person you love is your weakness, and their constantly needy for love, that's why I don't 'love', I fuck. Plus most girls are whores anyway. Back to me, I'm 25, I go to the gym a lot and I have an annoying ass brother. There's nothing much to know about me, other than the fact that i'm hot as fuck and i'm rich. I don't really care for people other than my family.

"We're here boss" Antonio says as he gets out of the car and opens the door for me.

I take the briefcase that has cocaine and get out of the car. I see Jean Blanc, the head of the French mafia, with his bodyguards. Normally I wouldn't do business with these fuckers becasue they have a history of backstabbing allies, but they where willing to give 1.7 million so I had to accept.

I give the briefcase to Monte and signal him to go. He takes the case and heads to Jean and opens it to show that cocaine, but before he can hand Jean the case-

"NYPD, Put your hands up where I can see them"! I turn around to see a beautiful cop walking towards us.

"Fuck" I curse, then we make eye contact as I slowly start checking her out. Damn she has a nice ass, plump lips, beautiful hazel eyes. I smirk knowing that she's checking me out too.

"You have the right to remain silent, hey you buff guy-- show me what's in the case". She says. I swear I almost laughed at how nice she was, so innocent. Monte looked at her as if she was a child, police officers these days were too sweet, but sadly she's going to have to die if she doesn't keep this a secret. How could I be so careless about my surroundings?

" Listen girl, I would scram if I were you, trust me when I say you don't wanna mess with us" Monte says, but the girl doesn't seem to be giving up.

" Yeah, I'm not leaving, So we can do this the hard way or the easy way and trust me you do not want to piss me off." Oh little kitten's got some attitude.

Suddenly Jean and his bodyguard started speaking french,

"Putain, si on se fait prendre, on va passer beaucoup de temps en prison, qu'est-ce qu'on devrait faire pour l'enlever ?" ( Fuck, If we get caught we are going to be spending a lot of time in jail, what should we do, abduct her? ) His bodyguard said.

"C'est une flic qui a une arme, stupide. Je dis que nous encadrons les Italiens et faisons une course pour cela." (She's a cop that has a gun, stupid. I say we frame the Italians and make a run for it.) If only I could understand what their plotting.

"Espèces d'enfoirés, je comprends le français, et je ne fuirais pas si j'étais vous, je suis une salope flash et je pourrais facilement vous tirer dessus." ( You dumb motherfuckers, I understand french, and I wouldn't run if I were you, i'm flash bitch, and I could easily shoot you. ) The cop says as Jean and his bodyguards jaw drops. So she understands french.

"So if you wanna run, be my guest." And she points the gun at them. Thoose fuckers where thinking of running and probably putting the blame on us! I ain't going to do any business with them any time soon.

Oh shit, sirens. When did she have time to call more cops?

" Put your hands up " The other cops say as they start arresting me and the others.

" Yo maddie, you okay?" Oh her name is Maddie?

" Yeah just some dumb motherfuckers messin around, I think there in some kinda gang or like the mafia and shit."

" Whoa that's crazy but we can't do anything to them without proof and you're the only witness you're going to have to have something big against them to prove that." Oh sweety good luck finding proof.

" I know, now come on, let's integrate these criminals''.