Chapter 8

Motivational Quote: Know that your only competition is who you were yesterday.

How fucking dare she, disrespect me and decline my offer even though she knew there would be a price to pay

How fucking dare she, disrespect me and decline my offer even though she knew there would be a price to pay. I have my men spying on her and her little friend all day. Apparently they're going to the club, and even better, my club. Yeah I own a few clubs here and there for business purposes but I have never truly benefited from it till now.

" Hey bro, Woah, where are you going tonight?" My little brother barged into my room.

" How many times do I need to tell you to knock on the door before coming in?" I say getting irritated. " Anyway, I'm going to my club, the little girl cop is there and I have some 'business' to do with her, Monte and Aaron are coming with me."

" Aw I wanna come see this girl who called you stupid. I bet you she's hot." I glare at him " What are you going to do, fuck her?" I spat " No, I can be of help, you know, your look out. And maybe get laid tonight." I roll my eyes. " Sure whatever. Just hurry your ass up."

" Sure thing boss." He says finally leaving my room.

I put my black blazer on and head out to find Monte and Aaron.

~Time Skip~

" Finally, we're here." Alessio groans. " If you're going to be a bitch you should have just stayed home." I say rolling my eyes and getting out of the car. As we head to the club's entrance, the bouncer immediately notices me and lets us in. My eyes scan across the club as I spot her near the bar ordering a drink with her friend. I'm not gonna lie, he looks hot as fuck right now and she's probably the first girl I've been attracted to but I will not let a pretty face fool me. All girls are the same. We headed to the VIP area so we could see her but she couldn't see us. A waiter comes up to us and takes our orders one by one. " How about you Sir, what would you like to drink?" She says biting her lip and pulling her shirt down that it looks like her titts and going to fall out. " A whiskey neat, and this is not a strip club, pull your goddamn shirt up unless you wanna flash someone." I snap. Her eyes widen at my comment and quickly mumbles a yes sir and scrams off to the bar.

" So what now boss?" Aaron asks " Yeah i'm bored as fuck, you know what, screw this i'm going to get laid." Alessio says as he leaves the room and stares at girls asses. So much for a look out.

I see her and her friend dancing on the floor when a guy comes up and starts touching Madison, I feel my jaw clench wanting to rip his filthy hands off her. Madison turns around and wraps her hands around his neck. Fucking pathetic, like I said, all girls are the same. I couldn't stand it anymore, but I knew that If I went, it would cause a big scene. She whispers something in his ear and his eyes widen at the thought, he quickly lets go of her and finds somebody new to dance with. Damn what did she say to him? You know what, I don't even want to find out. I see my brother and Madison's friend dancing and whispering things to each other, what the hell is he up to. The dumb fuck doesn't even know who she is. I'll deal with him later.

After 10 minutes, my brother and Madison's friend are making out in the corner and Madison is sitting alone at the bar while horny fucks are trying to get her attention. This is the perfect time. I stand up, ready to leave but then her friends tell her something and hands over the car keys. Another 5 minutes pass by and my brother and her friend are nowhere to be seen. Madison gets up ready to leave and I quickly put my plan into action. I motioned for Monte and Aaron and they immediately understood and started to head outside. I stand up and make my way to her outside of the club following her.

Hearing the noise of my footsteps she stops and turns around. Her eyes widened at the sight. " You-" Suddenly Monte put a cloth around her face covering her mouth and nose. She fell straight into my arms trying to fight it off. My thumb crazes on her cheek. " Sleep Bellissima." ( Beautiful / Gorgeous ) I say as she falls into deep slumber. 

                                                                           ~

Short chapter but I promise that this book gets better.