Chapter 10

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry over what you lost.

As we all finish breakfast, Lorenzo leads me into his office to talk

As we all finish breakfast, Lorenzo leads me into his office to talk. We walk into his office, the first thing I see is the beautiful view of his backyard. In his office everything is black and the tiles have a marble gold effect. Wow, I wish that this was my office.

He motions me to sit down on the chair in front of his desk. He opens his mouth to speak but I beat him to it.

" Why the hell did you bring me here?" I yell

" First of all, do not yell in my office, Second, I will explain everything to you if you shut up." He says, idiot I mumble.

" Excuse Me!" " You're excused." I say try not to laugh. At this point his eyes are almost black, oh fuck, i'm dead.

" Look, I was nice enough to give you a room and some necessities, but if you damn disrespect me again, I wouldn't hesitate to throw you into a goddamn cell." I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

" So, what's it going to be?" He says, expecting me to answer but I just look down.

" When I ask you a question, answer me dammit!" He says as he slams his fist down on his desk.

"Sorry, Now can you please tell me why I'm here?" I spat out.

" You're here because you wouldn't shut up and accept the money, I told you there would be consequences."

" That doesn't give you the right to just drug and kidnap me!"

" You left me no choice, you could have just accepted the money and kept your damn mouth shut but you didn't."

" What about my stuff? What happened to my car?"

" We sent people to get all of your belongings from your apartment and your car should be in the garage, not like you're going to use it anyway."

" What the hell, you can't just do that! When am I going to go home?"

" When I tell you to go home, now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." He says motioning for Alessio who I didn't know was there.

I stormed out of the office and slammed the door with Alessio on my trail. " You know, for a person with short legs, you sure walk fast." He says. I stop to look at him.

" What's that supposed to mean, and it's not my fault I'm short and all of you men here are giants." But no like seriously, everyone here is at least 6'0, unlike me over here with my 5' 5 self.

" I didn't mean to offend you, I just thought it was cute." He says smiling, showing off his dimples.

" Anyway, I thought since you're here, I would give you a tour of the mansion since, you know, you'll be staying here for a while." Alessio mumbles. That's what he thinks, by the end of this week, I'll make it my mission to escape. Maybe a house tour would be nice, I'll get to know all the escape routes. He motions for me to follow him. He leads me down to the hall we had breakfast in.

" This is the dining room where most of us get together for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Right beside here is the door that leads to the kitchen. If you're ever hungry then there's a pantry full of snacks." He leads me out of the dining room and into another room.

" This is the west corridor of the house, over here there's the living room, movie room, gaming room, Library, the gym and indoor pool." What the hell, how much do these people make, it's not like there some fucking CEO like bitch if I knew they where getting so much money, I would have came here a long time ago. Then he led me to another hallway but this one was more enclosed and needed a bit more life in it.

" This is the South and this area is restricted, you can't go here and nor can you go in the basement."

"Why?"

" Well that's basically the boring side of the house, why would you want to go there when you could go everywhere else." WTF, that part of the house seems more interesting than all of the rooms combined.

" Here we have the backyard, there's a pool and a garden if you're interested." Then we went up one of the staircases, what house are two staircases that lead to the same floor? I guess this one does.  

" Here is where we have all of the bedrooms and guest rooms, if you ever need something just come to this floor and knock on any door or ask one of the guards and they will help you

" Here is where we have all of the bedrooms and guest rooms, if you ever need something just come to this floor and knock on any door or ask one of the guards and they will help you." After that Alessio leads me to an ELEVATOR!! What in the world, man, I swear this is a fucking hotel!

" This full floor is Lorenzo's, he likes to have his privacy and not his men on the same floor as him, but your room is right across from his because he thought it would be safer for you to have your room here than with a bunch of men." Nooo, I have to deal with the devil himself. But at least it's better than being on a floor with perverted men.

"Okay, thanks." I say to Alessio, then run into my room and slam the door in his face.

Okay so in total there are probably 3 exits, 1 emergency exit, one in the backyard and the entrance. There might be more but so far, I know of only 3 and most of this house if covered with men and guards. But I didn't see anyone in the backyard. I'm going to have to take another look at night, then I can compare the amount of security and escape. 

                                                                          ~

Hey loves, sorry I haven't been updating in a while but I will try to do so more often.