Chapter 5

Motivational quote: Don't be afraid to lose friends long the way. That's why a bus has 30 seats and a Ferrari only has 2.

I can't believe this, they have me sitting in this damn interrogation room for nothing

I can't believe this, they have me sitting in this damn interrogation room for nothing. It's not like they're going to find anything. We put the drugs in a hidden layer of the case so if they open it, they will find a pack of gummy bears.

I hear the door opening.

" So, what do we have here? Lorenzo Romano, age 25 and no crime history?" The girl cop who I believe is madison.

" Look sweetheart, I didn't do anything wrong here, so quit wasting your time and let me go." I say, knowing that I have more important things to deal with.

" I don't give a fuck if your innocent, I saw you trading something and you had a gun, that's mostly all the evidence I need to take you to court. So now you're going to be a good boy and answer my damn questions." Fucking bitch, nobody ever had the audacity to talk to me like that. I let out a grunt and clench my fist so I don't hit something.

"Okay so first, tell me about yourself, like what do you do for a living?" Is she stupid or something? I'm not just going to tell her what I do.

"Why? You have that damn file about me, read it and find out for yourself." I spat out.

"You know what, I don't give a damn about what you do, just tell me what the fuck were you doing at vinegar hill. And don't you dare make up some shit Mr. Romano or I will slap it out of you." Damn does she look cute when she's mad.

"All me and my men were doing is giving a sample of gummy bears to taste for our company, now don't tell me you have a problem with that."

So you mean to tell me that you were planning to run away because you were selling some gummy bears? Okay pall."

" Look I honestly couldn't give a fuck, just let me and my men go, you could keep the french." I say fiddling with my shirt.

"Mr. Romano, I need you to stand up." For what?

"Why?"

"Oh just do it." Uh this girl, I stand up and she starts making her way towards me. Then she started unbuttoning my shirt.

" If you really wanted to check me out, you could have just asked." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Oh shut up." she says while examining and touching my tattoo's. Man her hands feel so good against my skin. I can feel my pants starting to tighten.

"Turn around." I do as told, wanting to quickly get over this. As she skims through my back, I can tell that one tattoo caught her eye. Fuck, I know what she's trying to do.

"Okay, where done here, now put your clothes back on and wait in the waiting room." And with that, they both leave the room. I put my clothes back on and leave to go to the waiting room. Man this is going to be a long week.

                                                                          ~

Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been updating frequently, I had exams and stuff.

P.S, Thank You so much for 200 reads!!!