Chapter 12

Women have so much evil in their blood that God has to drain it out every once a month.

I wake up to loud noises which sound like gunshots. I get up, brush my teeth and see that all of my stuff is neatly put away in the walk in closet. When did they have the time to do that? Anyways I put on a silk top and some black jeans. Even though I'm not going anywhere I still like to dress well. 

I leave my hair down and put on some jewelry and go downstairs to 1

I leave my hair down and put on some jewelry and go downstairs to 1. Eat breakfast cause I'm fucking starving and 2. To see what noise those motherfuckers are making that woke me up from my sleep.

As I enter the kitchen, I see Blake sitting all by himself at a table eating breakfast. You know what from now on imma call him B, it's just much easier to say than the full name itself.

I get a plate, take some hash browns and waffles and go sit next to him.

" Hey Statue. You know, since your name is too long from now on I'm calling you B." I say while I stuff my face with some waffles.

He turns to me with a scowl but then realizes that it's me and his attitude changes to happy... I think.

" Hey, M." He says give me a nickname as well. I smile, I may have made a new friend here. Maybe he can help me escape from here.

" I heard some gunshots while waking up, What happened?"

" Oh that's just the guards, they do this every twice a month or so just to get better and practice their skills. If you want you could go out there and do some shooting yourself." B says.

" I'll see if I wanna, I'm a very lazy person Y'know." He chuckles as we both go back to finishing our breakfast. In the corner of my eye, I see Lorenzo and Alessio coming into the kitchen and talking to some men. Then Lorenzo's eyes scan the room and lock with mine, Ouuuu, I feel a staring contest coming on. I know many people probably wouldn't dare hold eye contact with him but I'm not everyone else, I love a challenge. As I continue to hold eye contact, I notice that he's quite surprised at first but covers it up really well as a smirk covers his face. Then he looks away and goes back to his conversation. Ha, guess I'm just that good.

~~~

I finally make up my mind to go to the shooting range and take my anger out cause I'm bored as fuck and nobody is talking to me, it's like i'm a damn ghost.

Right now I'm trying to get a damn gun but this guard is not letting me. Sexiest, biest fuck.

" Why in the hell can't I get a damn gun? It's not like I'm gonna shoot someone.... Ok you'll be an exception to that." I say angrily.

" Pfft, Yeah right, like you can shoot. This area is not for you, go back to the salon." He says and laughs at his own joke.

I was about to show this motherfucker who's boss but Blake beat me to it.

" Do you know who the fuck your talking to? I wouldn't want to be talking to a cop like that. Who the hell put you in charge of this place, go get lost. And next time you dare speak to her like that, your head will be in a damn gutter." Blake says and the guard scrams to who knows wear. Probably to cry to his mama cause he peed in his pants, boohoo little bitch.

" Thanks. But to be honest, How biased are these people here?" I ask with curiosity.

" Since they're not really used to girls being here, they do judge but most of them would never miss treating a woman like that. Just wait till they see who you are, they'll be bowing their heads down to you." He says with a slight smile and I smile back. We make our way to the gun table and I pick out my favorite AK- 47. I know that may seem obvious but I love the way it fits in my hand and can kill anyone in a second. I feel so powerful when this is in my hand. I load it up and head towards the targets. I stand in front of the target, putting my shoulders back and standing straight up focusing on the red dot. I put one figure on the trigger ready to press at any moment, I feel peoples eyes digging into me as I get ready to shoot. I aim and- Bang Bang Bang

I look around and see many peoples eyes widen, some in shock and some in fear, I smirk to myself. I go ahead and put the gun down. That's enough practice for today. I feel so fucking bored. If I hadn't been fucking kidnapped then I would probably be solving another case or doing some cool detective shit you know. I start to head upstairs to my room but then another idea pops up in my head. I look over down to the opposite hall. The south wing. It wouldn't hurt to take a little peak of what's there. I quietly make my way down the hall noticing multiple large doors but one catches my eye. It's a more rusty looking type of door and there are 2 guards guarding it. I wonder what is in there. I hide behind a small showcase shelf thinking of a distraction but it seems like that won't be necessary. A man who happens to be Diego comes up and the guards give him the clearance to go inside and I catch a glimpse of the passcode. 147853. Then the door opens as he enters but before he can fully go inside he whispers something to the guards, they both nod their heads, close the door and disappear down the hall. This is my chance.

 I start heading towards the door and type in the passcode. 147..85....3. Thank God the door opens and I am met with a bunch of stairs that lead to darkness. Literally, I cannot see for shit what's at the end of the stairs. I grab onto the railing and let it guide me down the stairs so I don't end up falling down on my ass. Soon I reach the end of the stairs looking around, I must admit that it's a bit better but still pretty dark and there's a long hallway in front of me. Suddenly a loud scream comes from down the hall. Of Course I let curiosity get the best of me and go exploring. I see that this part of the mansion isn't all posh and fancy, it's actually pretty dirty. Then I hear voices and footsteps heading towards me. I try to find a hiding place but can't so I feel around for a wall then stay near it. I hear footsteps going past me and up the stairs. It must be so dark that they couldn't even see me. I head towards the end of the hall only to find a cell with a man half dead covered in blood with only a light bulb hanging, giving the room light. I slowly make my way towards the man trying to help him but a deep voice stops me in my tracks.

" Madison." Oh shit. 

                                                                           ~