Chapter 7

Motivational Quote: Never fear another man, he bleeds just like you.

" Who the fuck do they think they are?" I say while eating my waffles

" I don't know Maddie, maybe the FUCKING ITALIAN MAFIA... You should have just accepted their offer, you don't know what they might do to you now."

"No, We are Goddam police officers, we can't just accept 1 million dollars and tell the chief oh we were wrong, they are innocent. And then, Chief will think that they forced me into saying this."

" Okay you have a point but still, their dangerous people, just don't testify against them or bring them up for a while."

" Fine... you know what, to get our minds off of this shit, we should go and hit the club, after all, we have the full week off, Plus, you're going camping with your parents for 2 weeks."

" Oh yeah that's why I had my bag packed, I totally forgot about that, Ok but first we need to go shopping. I'm running out of dresses to wear and I need stuff for my trip."

" Kay lemme get changed." I go to my room and get changed into a balck tube top with a beige slim sweater and back jeans. Then I put my hair up in a bun, put some jewelry on, grab my purse, put my black Nike high top Jordans on and I'm out the door.

( her outfit )

" Okay so where to syd?" I say as she pulls out of the driveway

" I was thinking we should first go to Victoria's Secret and then go to Garage or Urban planet to find some dresses."

" Sure thing."

Time skip to the mall

" Ooh there's Victoria's Secret come on let's go." I say pulling Syd into the store.

" Okay imma go search for some sexy sets to wear." She says ditching me

I guess I could see some for myself. I see a beautiful white lace lingerie set with a blue floral design on it, man I have to get it.