PLEASE READ

Hey guys, I am so happy that you took the time to read my book but before you start, I would just like to clarify a few things.

I have spent a lot of time writing this book. There for I am the original author and forbid anyone who tries to copy this book without my permission. If you would like to have a book similar about my topics or ideas then please contact me before hand. I will also be accepting any suggestions.  If you know of a book very similar to mine on any type of platform please report it and contact me.

Any comments stating hate speech or spoiling this book for others, I will delete and mute you. ( I do check all comments and conversations so please be respectful.) 

This book is a work of fiction, any related topics in reality have no connection what so ever with this book.

TW: I do recommend that all readers are 18+ but I myself am not so I don't really have a say but if you are not comfortable with the following topics then I suggest you leave because this book is not for you. 

1. There will be a lot of sexual scenes in which I will not be telling you or giving you a warning in advanced. I hope all readers are comfortable with reading that, if not please leave. 

2. There will be a lot of mature language used. 

3. This will be a dark romance book, involving a toxic relationship. This occurs further into the book. (not in the beginning). 

4. Abuse. This book involves flashbacks of abuse. If you are not comfortable reading about this, then please leave. I am not responsible for any types of flashbacks or memories this may trigger to you. If you know of a person that is suffering from abuse please contact your local police department or the kids help phone. 

5. There will be a lot of graphic and visual scenes including violence. 

I do not write any rape scenes or even mention it because I am not comfortable with the topic. 

That's all of the warnings and announcements. Please be considerate of others and if you have any more issues or concerns, please contact me through my profile. 

- Thank You and Enjoy!

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is probably the most professional thing I have ever wrote lol. Now that I have warned ya'll, Please enjoy and vote!

Love, Jasmine