Chapter 11

Fuck the haters

Fabulous

Fabulous. That's the word to describe this mansion's beauty. Yes, most of the time I have been in this room but whenever I went out, I would always discover something magnificent about this place. Like, I went to get a snack from the cabinets and it turns out that it's motion centered and there is this tap that can make you any type of coffee that you want, What the hell. I haven't seen Lorenzo or Alessio and whenever I try to talk to some of the men here, they just ignore me or check me out. I'm starting to feel like I'm a ghost- Knock Knock. My door opens

" Hey, dinner is ready and your stuff is here, after dinner you could come and set everything up." Alessio says with a smile on his face. Who knew that the brother of the devil could be so sweet, to think that he's in the mafia!

"M-kay, I'll be down in a minute." I say. He nods and leaves my room. I freshen up and head downstairs and prepare myself for all the glances and stares I'll be receiving.

I walk into the dining room with my head up high as the chatter dies down, I see men that weren't here at breakfast. Then my eyes go to him. Lorenzo. He's talking to some guy on his right and smiling? My God! His smile is perfect. His teeth are pearly white and I could see the dimples on both of his cheeks. Awe. I almost smiled at the sight of him. Almost. I put my game face on and head to the left of him, where there is an empty chair between Alesio and Lorenzo. As I take my seat, Lorenzo's gaze shifts towards me and then his face goes serious. What the hell did I do? I grab my plate and help myself, I get mashed potatoes and this beef stew with some pasta on the side. I dig in and hear the chatter begin to start again. Then the guy on Lorenzo's right looks towards me. He has blond hair and freckles. You could tell that he works out, even though he was not as buff as Lorenzo is, he's a decent size.

"Hey, I'm Diego, Lorenzo and Alessio's cousin. I've heard a lot about you. Standing up to him and all... I'm surprised that you're even alive." He says. Why wouldn't I be alive? Has nobody ever stood up to this guy? I just nod and continue eating my food hoping that he would get the hint that I'm not in a mood to talk, but considering that boys will be boys, he continues to talk.

" You somewhat look very familiar to me. What's your full name?" Uh, these excuses just to get my name.

" It's Madison Rose." His eyes continue to stare at me in deep thought while I'm just trying to eat in peace.

" Uhm, Never heard of it before, anyways." Diego says going back to eating and talking to Lorenzo and Alessio. Finally, I better eat a lot just in case I need to do some running tonight.

After we finished eating, they dismissed us to our rooms but I had other plans. I went into my room and gathered some things I may need like this butter knife I grabbed from the dining table and my heel to stab people. I wait till midnight to make my move and plan out what I'm going to say if I get caught.

When it's 12:30 I slowly get out of my room and check if there are any guards on this floor which thankfully there isn't since this whole damn floor is Lorenzo's. I go down the hall that's farthest from his room and quietly go down the stairs. I can't use the elevator cause that would be too loud and it would stop on the guards floor first.

Once I reached the main floor. I turned towards the backyard but before I could reach the handle somebody called out. 

" Excuse me miss, can I help you?" I turned around to see a buff tall man with dark brown hair, some tattoos peeking out from his sleeve. He had a gun in his hand and a knife in his pocket. And I'm not gonna lie, I was intimidated by him.

" Oh uhm hi, I lost my way, I was trying to find the kitchen." I lie

" Oh yes, right this way, miss." He says, leading me into the kitchen. That was a close one.

" What did you want?" He asked me.

" Oh I just wanted some juice. You want some?" I say as I get some mango juice from the fridge.

" No thank you miss." He says and leaves to go back to his post. That was a close one. I get some juice and a water bottle for that guard and start to head back to my room. As I'm walking up the stairs because there is no way in hell I'm using that elevator, I see the guard that caught me standing near the staircase... he wasn't there before. Oh well. I approached him and handed him the water bottle. He raised his eyebrow at me.

" Well I know that you didn't want some juice but I figured that you would get dehydrated just by standing here like a statue all night so I bought you some water." I say. He then takes the bottle and smiles at me.

" Thank you miss."

" Hey I never got your name."

" It's Blake."

" Oh okay and I'm assuming you probably already know my name." He nodded.

" Anyways imma head back now. Have fun standing like a statue all night." I say smiling and he smiles back. I head back to my room and drift off to sleep.