Chapter 6

Motivational Quote: Always let them think your weak, then when they least expect it, make them fear you. 

" Hey bro, where have you been, how was the trading going with the french?" My younger brother Alessio says

" We got caught by a police officer, she took us for interrogation. She didn't find anything that bad but she saw the tattoo." I say while trying to avoid any specific details.

" Woah woah woah, you're just telling me now. Did she find the drugs?"

" No idiota, otherwise I wouldn't be here."

" Okay but what will we do now, kidnap her?"

" She's a cop for goddamn sake, we'll bribe her with some money and she'll keep her pretty mouth shut."

" Are you sure she'll take the money? I mean, she is a cop and everything."

" That's for me to worry about, now go do your work." I say as I leave the main hall to go to my bedroom. She will obviously take the money, every girl does. I take out my phone.

" Hey Monte, I need you to find me all the information you can about Madison Rose."

" Yes boss." Then I hung up.

What if she doesn't accept? Urg, I hate it when my idiotic brother is right. That's fine, I'll just abduct her.

I lay on my bed just thinking about it and let the darkness consume me.

~The next day~

" It's only Tuesday, I feel like I have been working all week." Blake says as most of our men eat breakfast on the big table.

" Yeah well our work is not over, we still need to deal with the cops." I say as I eat my french toast at the head of the table.

" But why do we need to worry about that? We have Carl on our side, he can help us." Stephano says

" I don't think he can do much, that girl is stubborn as fuck, hell she wouldn't even let him talk during my interrogation. But you have to admit she is smart though." Monte says while drinking his coffee.

" Chill, bro says he's going to bribe her with money to keep her mouth shut and no girl can resist money." Alessio can't keep his mouth shut, always blabbering, that fucker is lucky he's my brother,

" Yes, we will call her today after breakfast. Today her department is off because it's veterans week."

" Okay."

" After you all are done, come and meet me in my office." I say while getting up to go.

Will she really accept the money? Who am I kidding, all girls only want money and plus... after seeing such a big sum of money, she'll have to say yes.

" Hey boss, I found some information on Madison Rose." Monte says while coming into my office.

"What did you find?" I ask impatiently

" Well, her mother died when she was 10 from a car crash, and because of this, Madison made it her goal to find out more about the incident by becoming a police officer. She graduated high school when she was only 16... It doesn't say much about the dad, apparently he vanished not long after his wife died. But then again, it doesn't say much about her family." I nodded, just the the door opened

" Hey." Some of my most trusted men came into the room.

"Do you guys know how to knock? Anyways It's 11:15am hopefully she'll be awake by now." I say.

" Okay so who's calling her boss?" Blake asks

" I will, Monte, do you have the number?"

" Yes boss, here" He hands me a card with her number written on it. I quickly dial the number and put it on speaker.

It ran 4 times and then she picked it up.

"Hell-" " Who the fuck is this? You mother fucker you ruined my sleep, the one time I get to sleep in! I swear if you're a Scammer I will whip your ass with a belt." She interrupts me. Monte, Blake and Alessio try to hide their laughs.

" Okay listen up, I'm not a scammer, I believe you found something about us that we need to keep a secret."

" Well who the fuck is this then?"

" Lorenzo Romano, Don of the Italian Mafia. You dared to step into our business and now you have to pay the consequences. I am offering 1 million dollars for you to keep our secret or else I don't think you want to know what happens next." I say with a dark chuckle.

" Oh so you're afraid I would tell everyone about the tattoo's and drugs? Ha, if you think you can just bribe me with that, you're wrong. Lemme tell you something, You and your men are dumb mother fuckers, like seriously, who would get an expensive car into a poor place and expect someone not so suspect them? And you think you can just bribe a police officer with money to keep her mouth shut? Aren't you guys supposed to be smart?" The audacity she has to speak to me like that! I hear a loud chuckle, Alessio is laughing his ass off back there.

" You made the wrong choice little girl-"

" Yeah yeah, I don't give a shit." she says again interrupting and ending the call. Who the fuck does she think she is? Now none of my men can handle their laughter. Urg could this day get any worse.

" Oh shut up and get back to work, we need to move on to plan B."