Chapter 9

Hit first and hard in a fight. You are better off getting into some trouble ten needing a doctor. 

I woke up with a pounding headache

I woke up with a pounding headache. What the hell did I drink last night? I look around only to find out that I'm not in my room. I'm in a king sized bed and the room has exquisite marble interior designs on the floor. Wow, whoever this house belongs to, they must be rich. Wait a damn minute, memories of what happened last night came rushing in my brain. I was kidnapped by the goddamn mafia! And the worst part is, Sydney is not even there to realize, if she didn't leave me for a one night stand I wouldn't be here and she's leaving today. And as if my life couldn't get any worse, I hear footsteps approaching the room. I quickly get of of the bed and grab the nearest thing near me which was a pillow, what the fuck am I going to do with a pillow? I switched it for a lamp, much better. As the door opens I hide behind the door hoping that they wouldn't see me. He is wearing a button up shirt and dress paints.The mysterious man walks further into the room... perfect. As I swing the lamp, the man turns around and catches it before it hits his head. Oh fucking hell, i'm screwed. Satan, prepare for my arrival. The man's eyes are furious but as soon as they see me, they... soften? He looks at me with a smirk. Why does he look so familiar?

" Ooh damn I didn't know you had guts." He says with a hint of surprise laced in his voice. " No shit," I spat

" Hmm, feisty too, I like it, let me introduce myself, I'm Alessio." I raise my brow at him.

" Good to know..." I expect him to say something further.

" I'm capo's younger brother and second in command, sorry he couldn't meet you here himself, he had some business to take care of but i'm here to give you all the company you need and to give you some necessities." Capo? Ohh he means that son of a bitch Lorenzo Romano. Then I study his appearance, he has tattoos and some similar facial structure but he's way more nice.

" What necessities? And where the fuck am I?"

" You're still in New york. Oh here, there is some clothes, toothpaste and brush, hair brush, lotion and there's body wash in your bathroom. Oh there's also your purse in there but we took your phone." He shows me a bag I just noticed was in his hand.

" Why are you giving me this?"

" Because we still need to get your stuff from your apartment." My apartment?

" What the hell is going on? Why do you need to get my stuff from my apartment?"

" Look princess, I can't explain right now, Lorenzo will explain everything once you come downstairs. You have 30 minutes." And with that, he leaves.

Wow. um ok, I go to the bathroom and my jaw drops! It's huge! Ohh that's what she said, anyways.There's an open shower with a bench and so much space. I could fit my full bedroom in here. I take out the clothes and necessities. Damn they have good style. I check for any camera. Once I'm positive there isn't any, I strip my clothes off and hop in the shower, tying my hair so it doesn't get wet.

After showering, I put on some cream and put my underwear, bra and clothes on, how do they know my size? Anyway, then I comb my hair and leave it, I pull out my purse remembering I put in some feminine products. I put on some lip gloss, mascara and perfume and head out. 

Right on time, Alessio comes into the room

Right on time, Alessio comes into the room. " Damn you, clean up nicely." He says talking about my outfit. " Thanks."

" Soooo, my brother's back, you will be seeing him as well as some of the gang members downstairs for breakfast."

" Okay." Then he starts leading me downstairs through this massive mansion. Like wow, I didn't know being in the mafia can lead to big time money.

As we enter the dining room, I see that there are at least over 50 men here. Why are all of these men so damn attractive and buff like they serve magical food or something? Lorenzo, the bastard is sitting at the head of the table and the men are sitting in the chairs around him. Then they all look at us, well mostly me. Oh fuck my life, this is every girls nightmare.

Alessio grabs my hand and guides me to sit in between him and this blond hair dude who I can tell is not friendly. As we were walking towards our seats I could feel eyes on me, mostly my ass. Urg, Men. I awkwardly sit there while the men go back to their conversations. I glare at Lorenzo who is talking to a guy on the other side.

" So what would you like? Bacon?" Alessio asks me. "Oh uhm."

" Don't be shy, you can eat how much you want." Well damn okay.

" I want some 3 Waffles with honey, 4 pieces of bacon, some cucumbers, scrambled eggs, french toast and some coffee." I say. His jaw drops. What can I say, I'm hungry. " Ok then." He hands me my plate and I dig in.