The new student

Jolteons POV

It was a boring day at school, as usual. I was sitting in the last row of the class next to my friend Red the flareon. "So Spark! I heard we are getting a new student today! I wonder when they'll get here." Red said excitedly.

My ears prick up. "A new student!?" I said shocked. I had no idea about this. This could be interesting. "I hope it's a cute girl!" Red says. "Even if it is you still won't have a shot."

"Please, you know better than anyone that that's a lie." And he was right. He has everything going for him. He has good looks, lean muscle but not too lean, he does good in school, he has it all. I'm not too much different from him, the main differences is our school grades and our abs. He's got better grades and abs than I do. My abs are only noticeable if I flex them just right, while he on the other hand has visible abs on the regular.

"Say Spark why don't you try to get a girlfriend, you could do so easily if you wanted."

"I've told you before Red I'm not interested in girls at the moment." I thought I just wasn't ready for a girlfriend, but I'm in high school and everyone tells me that I should already be interested in getting one.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mr. Alakazam the teacher making an announcement. "Alright you mere mortals! Today we are getting a new student! Now treat him nicely or I'll send you all to the shadow realm!" Mr. Alakazam is my favorite teacher for obvious reasons. He is always able to make class a bit more fun.

Everyone got silent as the new kid walked in. I just froze in my tracks as he walked in. He was an umbreon. He was better looking than Red. He has better lean muscle, better looks, and I could tell how smart he was just from looking at him.

I look over to Red to see his jaw dropped in disbelief. "H-he has better muscle and looks than me!? Th-thats impossible!" Red said in disbelief. "Get a grip Red! It's not the end of the world." I say annoyed. But it may lower his chances at getting a girl by a lot.

"Alright umbreon introduce yourself!" Alakazam said

"My name is Dark the umbreon." Dark said quietly.
Mr. Alakazam just stood there as if expecting more to be said.

"Alright you can take a seat in the back on the other side of Spark the jolteon." The teach said. As he was walking to his seat he looked a bit sad. He didn't talk to anyone during the entire class period. After 5th period it was lunch time. I see Dark and decide I should try inviting him to the lunch table me and Red sit at. As I walk up to him he seems to notice us. After we make eye contact there is both a look of happiness and sadness. It was confusing.

"Hey Dark! You wanna come and eat lunch with us at our table!" I say excitedly. He stares at me and gives a forced smile.

"Ok." He says with a neutral tune. After we went to get lunch and sit down it was an awkward silence.

Red breaks the ice by asking Dark a question. "So Dark, where did you move here from?"

Dark jumps up startled. "O-oh I moved in from the Galar region. My old school was filled with mean people, so my mom offered to move here to the Alolan region to get away from that."

Red was also curious about other stuff and asked, "So Dark, what do you like to do outside of school?"

Dark answers more comfortably. I guess it just took him a sec to get comfortable. "The main things I love to do is workout, play games, and watch anime."

Right after he answers the lunch bell rings and it was time for 6th period Red and I had weight lifting class together. We didn't know what class Dark had so I asked him. "Dark what class do you have now?"

"Oh I have weight lifting class"

Red and I got excited and Red said, "Let's go that's what we have!"

End of part 1

Should I make another part?