Part 14

WRITERS NOTE: FOR THOSE OF YOU READING THIS I AN REDOING PART 14 AND 13 BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I HATE THEM! I REPEAT I AN REDOING IT!

Sparks POV

That shower was the best shower I've ever had. I didn't think Sylve could top though. But damn I was wrong. That was incredible!

Sylve had gotten me on her back and grabbed our cloths. He says, "You need to work out your legs more. If you do that I wouldn't have to carry you."

"My legs aren't even weak!" I claim a bit angered. I work hard to get to where I was in weight lifting.

"You claim that, yet you couldn't stand after a 6 minute ass fucking." He says smiling at me. "And besides I was just messing around. I like carrying you."

"I'd like to see you walk after 5 minutes of being topped!" There would be no way he would. I don't think he even works out.

"Alright, we could try that later. But there is something else I wanted to try." He says excitedly.
I wonder what that could be.

We got to my room and Sylve throws me on the bed. "Why'd you throw me?! I could have gotten hurt!" Was he just trying to annoy me?

"But you didn't did you? And besides I have to go get something from my bag real quick." He runs downstairs to his bag.

What was he going to get? A minute later he came back up and he had four black rubber ropes. Aw heck naw. Was he wanting to tie me up? He puts it on my dresser and says, "This is for later~. But for now I want to do that thing I was wanting to try. Now just let me take control."

"Alright. Whatever makes you happy." I say. Sylve smiles and comes to the bed. He stands on his knees on the bed with one leg on each side of me. I'm sitting up looking up at him. He gently pushes me back so I'm laying flat on the bed and starts to passionately kiss me.

I start kissing him back and we make out for another 2 minutes. Sylve really loved to kiss. He then sits up sitting on my stomach and looks at me.

"Now this may seem a bit weird at first but I know you'll like it. So just go with it alright?" He is too cute to say no to, and I wanted to do whatever he was really wanting to do so I nod.

Sylve smirks and stands on his knees again turning around his ass towards me. Was he going to sit on my chest? He backs up a bit his ass getting closer to my face. I was now starting to turn red.

Once he gets done backing up he sits down on my face. I was now bright red. I actually could get used to this. But what the heck was I supposed to do? Just sit here?

Sylve then says, "Don't just sit there, eat it."

Eat it? While I wasn't entirely sure what that meant I could probably guess. I grab his hips and start licking the center of the rim. He actually tasted good. I didn't think this would be this nice but it was really fun.

"Mmmmmm, there you go Sparky. Now start doing it with more aggression and passion." Sylve seemed to have liked it just as much as I did.

But what did she mean by more aggression and passion? I started to feel a drizzle down my cock.

"Are you already pre cumming? You don't last long in this position. But try to hold it, I want to do one more thing after this." Sylve wants to do more after this? I guess that's what the ropes are for. He is one horny sylveon. But I'm a very horny jolteon so whatever.

I start to stick my tongue through the rim and into his ass.

"Ah~. There you go Sparky, that's good." Sylve says enjoying every moment.