Part 13

UPDATE FOR THOSE OF YOU READING THIS! I AM REDOING PARTS 13 AND 14 BECAUSE I HATE THEM SO MUCH! I RECOMMEND SKIPPING THEM THE NEXT PARTS WILL BE CALLED PART 13 REDO AND PART 14 REDO.

Sylves POV

As I was riding on Sparks back I noticed how sweaty he was from weights.

"Your so sweaty. You need to shower when we get to your place." I tell him.

"Yeah, yeah, I was already planning on it. I always take a shower after getting home." He says with a bit of tone.

I get off of his back and cling to his left arm. I was going to walk next to him the rest of the way. But after I grabbed his arm he winces a bit.

"Did I hurt you?" I say concerned a bit.

"N-no it's just the sun. I accidentally looked at it" Spark says as if trying to hide something. I mean really? Accidentally looking at the sun? Im no idiot. I give his forearm a small squeeze and he winced again.

"What are you doing that for?!" He asks angrily.

I ignore his anger knowing his arm was hurt. I say, "Spark is there something wrong with your arm?"

I stop walking and try pulling up his sleeve to get a look, but before I do so he pulls it away. "I'm just soar from weights class is all." Spark says defensively.

"Oh? Then you won't mind me looking under your sleeve then right?" I know he's hiding something.

"Why do you need to? I just told you why it was hurting." Spark was getting so desperate it was sad.

"Just let me see!" I was getting impatient. So I grab his arms pinning him to the ground with my ribbons. There now I can lift up his sleeve. As soon as I start lifting it up Spark gets worried

"No! Don't do that!" Spark yells. But it was too late. I saw all his cuts from his forearm to most of the way up to his shoulder. About half the cuts were bandaged up, meaning they were fresh cuts.

"Spark... you've been cutting yourself... why?" I start crying ashamed I didn't notice earlier.

"Look... don't worry about it. It's nothing really." Spark says looking away.

"Nothing!? Do you have any idea how bad that is?! This hurts me just to see this! Don't tell me not to worry or it's nothing when the person I love is cutting himself!" I don't care I told him. I figured if I told him now it would get him to stop cutting himself.

"Wait... you... you love me?!" Spark says shocked and worried.

I give him a tight hug saying, "Yes I do! I realized I had a crush on you by the end of last year, but never confessed because I thought you were straight! Then once Dark came along I also liked him. But no where near as much as I like you! So I thought I'd just ask him and just hope he was bi so when I told him I was a guy he'd stay with me! But now you guys are with each other and I feel like I have no other chance at getting a relationship!" I start bawling into his shoulder and after a few seconds he gives me a gentle hug.

Spark doesn't say anything for a little bit and starts petting my back. This was really nice. I wanted to just stay like this forever. I calm down after a few minutes and stop crying. I look up at Spark who looks like he is about to say something.

"While I am currently dating Dark, I also want to give you a chance. If I'd known earlier you were a guy we might already be dating. I always did find you the cutest Pokémon in school. Even though I thought you were a girl. But now that I know your a guy I want to try dating you also. But I don't know what Dark will think of this." Sparks word he had just said had me very relieved and happy.