Weird feelings

Reds POV

I didn't want to run a mile at all. So instead of doing that I decided spy through the window to see what Sparks dare was. But as soon as I got to the window I heard Dark say, "Tell me your sexuality." Now why couldn't I get a dare like that? I was also wondering if Spark was actually gay or not. Especially with the way he would look at Dark. It's not like I would care if he was or not if he was. Then I heard Spark say, "I'm like 80% sure I'm gay." Well that explains why he was never interested in any girls. Then I heard Dark ask if he could help make it 100%. Dang alright things are about to get spicy. I see Dark go in to kiss Spark but the his mom yelled it was time for dinner.

Oh well, they can always do it later. I then went inside. I went inside not even bothering to act like I ran a mile.

Darks POV

I was so close! I almost was able to kiss Spark! It was such bad timing. Oh well, maybe I can find an excuse later to kiss him. Me and Spark go out to the kitchen to eat dinner and act like nothing happened. We saw Red come in. "How was the mile?" I said with a tone. "Too easy. Didn't break a sweat." I believed him. He is in good shape after all. We then went to go eat dinner. "This tastes amazing!" Red said in shock. Well my mom was always a good cook. I look over to Spark who was not eating.

"Hey Spark you alright?" I say worried. Spark looks up.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Sparks POV

In the room when Dark asked if he could make my 80% gay to 100%. Did he mean what I think he meant? I hope he did. I really want to do some THINGS to Dark. But that would only be if he meant what I was thinking. We all get done eating and go back to the room.

We play Mario kart, smash bros, and Mario party. Then we decide to it was time for bed. "I'll sleep on the bean bag, and you guys can have the bed." Red says I start to feel my face turn red in blush. I get to sleep with Dark! I look at Red who looks like he already fell asleep in the bean bag. Dang that was fast I thought. I look over to Dark who is also a bit red. "W-well let's go to bed." Dark says. So we get in bed faced away from each other.

Darks POV

I can't sleep. I look at my phone. 12:30pm it has been an hour since we decided to go to bed. I look at Spark who was fast asleep. Maybe I can cuddle with him. There was no harm I that right? As I move over I decide to hug him from the side. Just for a little bit I thought. Then I could move back over so he doesn't notice. But then I fell asleep.

Reds POV

I never went to sleep I wanted to see if anything interesting happened between Dark and Spark. I saw Dark cuddling with Spark. Yeah they are denfinitly gay for each other. Then I went to sleep.

End of part 4

I'll have part 5 out soon. Sorry this part was short but this felt like a good spot to end it.