Part 10

Disclaimer: Next part is going to be a bit darker than what it's been so far. So if you don't take self harm easy then I recommend skipping to the end.

Sparks POV

It was now Monday and I can finally leave my room to go to school. It felt like the longest weekend ever. My parents have grounded me until the day I get a girlfriend. I'm also not allowed to eat or leave my room. I'm having to wear long sleeved shirts from now on so people don't see my cuts.

Dark is not allowed to come over here anymore and I can't go anywhere after school. Who knew my parents would react like this? They seemed like some really nice people. They would rarely get mad, and were always in a fine mood. But they thought that gay people were a disease to this world.

I have always liked my parents thinking they were good people, but I guess I was wrong. I have also been very mood swingy. Once second I'm so mad at my parents it feels like I want to kill somebody. And the next second I'm so upset I have a meltdown and started cutting myself. I've been trying to tell myself to stop being so mentally weak and to get over it but it's not working. I feel kinda lifeless.

I get up to get ready to go to school. I was starving but had to go to school. I'll be able to eat breakfast and lunch up there from now on cause how will they stop me? Once I get out of bed I feel really weak but I'm able to manage. I grab my phone and leave the house. My parents refuse to make eye contact anymore.

Darks POV

Finally it's Monday! I can finally see Spark. It felt like the longest weekend in eternity. But on the bright side of all of this I found a really cool pond in the woods near my house. It had some trees but not too many around it, there was not mud or rocks, and the grass was an amazing shade of green. It was a perfect spot. I should show it to Spark today after school. I grab my phone and go out to the kitchen. I see my mom making breakfast.

She sees me and says, "Hey there Dark! I'm making eggs and toast if you'd like some!"

"Alright, thanks!" I reply happily.

She notices how happy I sounded and says, "Someone is excited for it being a Monday. Something good happen?"

"I finally get to see Spark again after the whole weekend." I say.

"Is that all? I thought you'd had a good dream or something." She said.

"Well he never answered his phone, so I got a bit worried. But he will be coming to school today."

"That's good." She says while she gives me a plate of food.

I eat rather quickly to hurry up to school. After I got done eating I went to go get in the car and my mom was in here soon after. As we went down the road my mom started the conversation back up.

"So, how have yours and Sparks relationship been going? You usually talk a ton about him, but you never said a word this weekend." She asked concerned.

"Well... Spark and I told his parents we were dating and... it didn't go well at all. Spark's parents seemed homophobic... like, really homophobic." I say a bit upset staring out the window next to me.

"Wow. Some parents they are. I see why you were pretty worried then." She says more concerned.

"Yeah, I'll ask Spark about it when I get to school. See if it went alright after I left. But he got grounded for who knows how long just for having a boyfriend. So I would assume it didn't go great." The more I say these things out loud the more I worry.

"Really?! Why does it even matter to them he is gay or not?! It doesn't effect them in the slightest!" My mom was starting to get mad.

I can't think of anything else to say, but my mom seemed really supportive of us so I'm thankful for that. We pull up to school and I get out. But before I close the door my mom says, "Don't be afraid to invite Spark over as much as you like. I trust y'all can be at the house by yourselves."