Double date

This takes place in weights during the THING Red and Lucario did~😏

Sparks POV

Me and Dark were just watching Red and Lucario make out. We were just frozen in shock at how fast that happened. It went from Red not knowing if Lucario was even gay, to Red asking the Lucario to be his Valentine, to them making out all in less than 30 seconds.

Then Lucario gives us a stern look and says, "Will you two please leave?" It took us a second to nod and leave the room.

Now why couldn't Dark be that seductive? I would have been so happy if I had been laid after he asked me to be his Valentine. But I guess we were in school after all. Oh well, maybe we can do that later or something.

We went to weights and coach machamp told us what to do. We ended up having to do 4 x 10 bench press, 4 x 10 squat, and that was it.

"An awfully short class isn't it?" Dark says.

"Yeah, it really is we have never had a class this short before. I wonder why it's so short." I say confused.

Right then coach says, "By the way if you're wondering why class is so short is because some of you guys in here have Valentines in this class and I want to give you time to talk after class."

"Coach is such a chad." I say excitedly.

"The biggest chad." Dark replies.

We have already gone through and did all our bench press and 3 sets of our squat. Dark finished his last set of squat doing 560. I still can't believe how hot he was doing this. It takes all my will power not to get a boner while spotting him.

Then Dark says, "Hey Spark if you can do 350 on your squat I'll give you a prize later~."

I won't pass on a prize, so I said, "Alright, your on!"

I barley failed it. "Dang it! Oh well. Guess no prize for me." I said a bit upset.

"Ill still give it to ya since you got 9 of the 10." Dark said assuringly.

Since we got done we went back to the locker room. But on the way down the hall we heard something.

"Do you hear something Dark?" I ask.

"As a matter of fact I do hear it." Dark replied.

We speed up our walking and it sounds like... moaning? Was someone hurt? It was coming from the locker room. As we almost got there the moaning stopped. We opened the door to see Red and Lucario shirtless.

Darks POV

When I saw Red and Lucario shirtless and taking heavy breaths I'm pretty sure I knew what was going on, but I don't think Spark knew. I could be wrong though.

Just then Red came up to us and said, "Hey what's up guys?"

Spark asks, "What were you and Lucario doing in here? You never came to weights class."

Red answers with, "Let's just say, Lucario took the part of me that was straight and turned it gay."

I was now 95% sure on what they did. Then Spark just went ahead and asked, "So did you lose your virginity?"

Red just laughs at this and says, "That's definitely a possibility~."

So Spark also knew what happened. I guess Lucario overheard and came up to us and said, "Yes, we lost our virginity. But you guys came in here before we could finish."

He sounded a bit mad but I didn't care. I, for some reason, got pretty jealous of that they did it. I wanted to do it with Spark but we were in school and I don't even know if he wanted to do it. That's why tonight I'll invite him to my place or I go to his and see if he wants to do it as the prize from weights class. I then get a fun idea.