Whats coming up?

Warning this chapter has a bit more mature level to it. So read if you want but I'm just saying.

Sparks POV

I was waking up and felt someone laying on top of me. I blinked my eyes a few time to see who it was. It was Dark. I noticed he was sleeping, and that my face was turning really red. He had his head rested on my chest and was hugging me. I figured maybe he accidentally got in that position while sleeping. It happens in a lot of those fanfics I read. I tried to get up without waking him up. But that was near impossible. I tried to move his hand out from under me but as soon as I did that I noticed him starting to wake up. I put his hand down hopping to not wake him. But it was to late. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there. As he blinked the sleep from his eyes he noticed what he was doing.

Darks POV

Shoot! I fell asleep on him last night! I'm screwed!
"I-I'm so sorry Spark. I-I-I didn't mean to lay on you. I-." I was cut off by Spark.

"It's alright, I know you didn't mean anything." Both of our faces were as red as Reds fur. I try to change the subject.

"I-I'm hungry. What about you?"

"Y-yeah I could go for something to eat." Spark replies

"Yeah, same here." We look over to see Red awake. I wonder if he saw any of that. But I wasn't going to ask.

Reds POV

I saw everything. But I wasn't going to mention it. They are denfinitly gay for each other. With Valentine's Day on Monday I wonder if they will ask each other or not. I wonder if they even knew about it. So I asked, "Hey Dark, Spark you guys do know it's Valentine's Day on Monday right?" They both get wide eyes and simultaneously say, "Valentines Day?!"

So it seems they didn't know. "Well I'm thinking of asking the Lopunny." I say. "But if that doesn't work then I think I may ask Lucario." They both look at me shocked.

"I thought that Lucario was a boy." Dark asks.

"He is, but I still kinda have an interest in him." I replied.

"Oh, that fine, I just didn't think you swung that way." Dark says.

I was starting to get really hungry. "I'm starving is there anything to eat for breakfast?" I asked Dark.

"Of course, we got some donuts out in the kitchen my mom got."

Sparks POV

I couldn't stop thinking about how Monday is Valentine's Day. I want to ask Dark to be my Valentine, but I'm not sure if he would be interested. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Dark calling my name.

"Spark! Are you coming to eat?"

"Y-yeah I'll be there." I say. I got up and went to the kitchen to see a box of donuts half gone. Dang Red eats a lot! I got myself two donuts. I wasn't too hungry and this would hold me off till lunch.

After breakfast we had to go home since Dark and his mom were busy that day. But Dark says, "Isn't it a long walk home for you guys? I can have my mom drop you off."

"That sounds good." Red says for both of us.

We go to get in the truck. One problem there are only three seats in the truck. Darks mom says, "It's alright just have Dark sit in one of your laps or the other way around."

I start to feel a heavy blush in my face. But Red sees this. And he says, "I'll sit in the middle Spark sits by the door and Dark sits in your lap." Before I can say anything Darks mom says,

"That sounds fine, now come on get in we don't have all day." We hesitate for a second before Red says, "Come on guys what are you waiting for?" I see a smirk on his face and I realize what he's doing. But like I can do anything. So I just got in and so did Dark.

As soon as Dark got on my lap I got super red with blush. I look out the door window so no one notices. And of course my hormones go wild and I start to get turned on. I have to repeatedly tell myself In my mind not to get hard. Of course it doesn't work! AND we are both wearing wind pants so it is easier to feel my dick! Great just my luck.

Darks POV

I feel so embarrassed having to sit in Sparks lap. But at the same time I ain't complaining. I start to feel something rise from under me. It takes me a second to find out what it was. I start to feel an even harder blush from this. I turn around to see Spark looking out the window his face red.

I face forward again and pretend not to notice so I don't embarrass him even more. I don't think I could blush harder if I tried. But as soon as I say that I start to get hard myself feeling his THING against me. I put my hand over my lap to cover my cock up but not making it obvious.

Reds POV

I was starting to get bored and look to see how Dark and Spark were doing. I could tell exactly what was going on. It took will power not to laugh and I decide to mess with them. I say, "You guys having fun?" They each turn to me and say, "Y-Yeah w-we are."

Right after they say that we realize we got to mine and Sparks place. We all got out of the car then Dark got back in and said, "See you guys Monday!"

Me and Spark both say, "See ya!" I look at Spark who  seems to be lost in thought with an obvious boner. I decide to tease him for it.

I say, "Seems like someone got excited on the car ride!" Pointing to his boner. He looks at me then looks to where I was pointing. He turns around embarrassed and says, "Sh-shut up!" I can tell he was laughing a bit at what I said.

"You should ask him to be your Valentine!" I recommend. I then notice him a bit upset.

Spark says, "I-if he's into me then he'll ask me to be his valentine."

Darks POV

My mom was going to drop me back off at the house then run to do some errands. But she first asks me, "So I noticed you were into the jolteon~." My mom teased.

"I-I don't know what your talking about!" I reply looking away embarrassed.

My mom sighs and says, "Look, I know your into the jolteon. I'm your mom after all, I'm able to sense these things. If you want to, I can drop you off at the store and you can get something nice to give to the jolteon for Valentine's Day. I don't care if you're gay. You're my son after all. Now do you want to go to the store or not?"

I'm shocked and happy to hear this from her. I look out the door window and smile. "Yeah, I do." I reply.

End of part 5.

This was my personal favorite by far to write! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! I will try to get part 6 out soon!