Homophobes

No one's POV

It has been 4 days since Valentine's Day. Meaning it was Friday. Also meaning it was the day Sparks parents come back from Sinnoh. Spark planned to confess to his parents he was gay and had a boyfriend. But Spark was not sure how his parents would react to that. Spark has never heard his parents mention gay people before, so he wasn't sure how they felt about them.

Dark was pretty comfortable going through with the confession. Especially since his mom wasn't homophobic he thought that Sparks parents would be the same.

~Friday weights class~

Sparks POV

Dark and I were still changing out in the locker room. We were the last ones in there, everyone else had already gone to the weights room. I couldn't help but just stare at Dark as he changed out. I got  full visual of his steel like abs, and bare naked body. Oh well, I don't think he cares if I stare or not anyway. I have already changed out by time Dark got here since he stopped by the bathroom. After Dark got done changing we made our way to the weights room.

Once we got there no one was doing anything. They were all just gathered around machoke.

I ask Red who was in there, "What's going on?"

Red says, "Machoke and Machamp are having their weight lifting competition today."

"I thought that was next week"

"Yeah, that's what I said. But he moved it to today because he said he's impatient."

"I don't think machoke will come close to beating coach machamp." Lucario says.

"I don't think so either." I reply surely.

~Time skip to after competition cause I feel like the first one was kinda boring :/  ~

Score:

Machamp max:

Bench: 700

Squat: 1000

Incline: 500

Machoke max:

Bench: 380

Squat: 570

Incline: 280

Sparks POV

"Dang, Machoke got completely destroyed, but I'm not too surprised." I say to Dark, Red, and Lucario.

Dark speaks up first saying, "Yeah, I heard him say he would have won if he had the extra week to prepare." We all laughed.

After we got dressed out we made our way outside. I was worried how my parents might react when they find out I'm dating a guy. They don't seem like the type of people to judge based off sexuality. But I don't know. They wouldn't be home till 7pm so we still had a few hours.

Red gets me out of my thoughts saying, "You guys just want to ride with me so you don't have to walk?"

"That sounds good! But where is Lucario?"

"He decided to just go to his place today. So one of you can sit in the front if you like."

"Nah, we're fine in the back." Dark says.

After we got in the car I was thinking of what we could do while we waited for my parents to get to the house.

I asked Dark, "What do you want to do before my parents get there? Play games? Watch tv? Or something else?"

Dark looked at me and said, "well since we have some time before your parents get there, I want something else entirely~." Laying his head on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes. I'm pretty sure I knew what he was talking about.