The winner

Darks POV

The next max competition was incline press. Machamp was really not wanting to lose so he looked even more pumped than before. On his incline press he tries to go for another school breaking record by doing 250. The school record is 220. As machamp does this he looks like he is really struggling. He tried but failed. He was upset with himself but had to lower the weight to 240 and was able to do that.

Next it was my turn. I tried to go for 245 but ended up failing pretty badly. "Dang it! Well maybe I can go for a tie." I thought. So I had Spark and Red put on 240 for me. But I failed on that as well. I get a bit upset about this but I still haven't lost yet. The coach announced, "The winner of the incline press competition is Machoke!" Looking around everyone didn't look too shocked.

I walk up to Red and Spark. "Sorry I lost. But I'll win the next one."

Spark said, "Don't worry about it. But also don't get too cocky."

He was right. I mustn't get too cocky. That could end up making me lose. I get ready to go first for bench press. I really want to win this! I need to make it a good challenge. I went and was able to do 360. Yes! This should be enough to win! But as machoke went he was going to try 365. In which he barley succeeded.

Sparks POV

After Dark was beaten he looked kind of upset at it. I was going to go up to Dark to cheer him up but then I see machoke go up to him. He says to Dark, "That was fun! I'd love to do that again sometime if you'd like!"

I looked at Dark who seems to have been cheered up by him. After me Red and Dark got done stretching and dressing back out we went outside to get ready to go to our houses. I get an idea that I announced to them.

"Hey guys, since it is Friday and I'm not doing anything this weekend do y'all want to come over to my place?"

Red says yes but Dark says, "My mom is not comfortable with me going to other peoples place until she meets them. But you guys can come over to my house and spend the night if you want."

We all agreed on that.

Reds POV

I'm hungry.

Darks POV

As we were walking to my house I was curious on where they lived. "Hey Red, Spark where do you guys live?"

Red said, "I live 5 minutes north of the school."

Spark said, "Red is my neighbor so I'm also 5 minutes north."

Red is lucky. He gets to live by Spark. I live on the complete opposite side of the school! "So when will we get to your place Dark?" Red asked. "We are actually here now!"

They look to the left and see my house. Not really any reaction. I've got a normal, average house. We go inside and I see my mom cooking in the kitchen. "Hey mom."

My mom turns to see me. "Oh hey Dark, how was the first day of the new school?"

"It was good" I replied.

"I see you've brought friends over."

"Yeah mom, this is Red the flareon, and Spark the jolteon. They are staying the night if that's alright."

"Not a problem. I just hope they like chicken and waffles." My mom answered nicely.

Reds POV

Score! I love chicken and waffles. Anyway I look over to Spark looking at Darks butt again. He did the same thing in weights class! At first I thought it was a accident. But now I think he is doing it on purpose.

Sparks POV

I can't stop looking at Darks butt. It's just too nice. I know I'm being a pervert, but who can actually resist looking at a butt like his! Then I snap out of it by hearing Red say my name. "Spark! We are going to Darks room to do stuff. You coming?"

"Yeah!" I reply. We go to Darks room and see a bed, a desk, and a tv with a switch hooked up to it. His room was spotless. "Nice room you got here." Red says.

We played smash bros for a bit. We have all won three games each and Red comes up with an idea. "How about this? Whoever wins the next game gets to date the other two to do something." Me and Dark thought that sounded pretty fun so we agreed.

Dark ended up winning the game. But Red was the first one out. So he got the first one. "Alright let's see. I dare you to go outside and run a mile."

"You're kidding right!?" Red asked.

"Nope. Now go do it!" Dark replied with a tone.

"Fine." After Red went outside to run the mile it was just me and Dark. "So Dark what is my dare?" I ask.

Dark seems a bit hesitant on asking. "I-I dare you to tell me your sexuality."

Darks POV

I felt like there was a small chance that Spark was gay so I thought this was a good time to ask. I saw Sparks face start to turn red. "I-I think I'm gay." He said quietly. "So you're not entirely sure?" I ask.

"Well I thought I was straight until recently. I'm like 80% sure I'm gay." I was starting to get excited. I had a bit of a crush on Spark. So this meant I had a chance.

"Can I help make that 100%~" I say Confidently. Sparks face starts to turn even more red. "H-how?" He asked nervously.

"Like thi-" as I tried to go up to kiss Spark I hear my mom yell, "Guys it's time to eat!" Dang it! I was so close to getting to get what I wanted! Well maybe later~.

End of part 3

I hope you enjoyed this part I'll get part 4 up soon!