Part 12

Darks POV

As soon as we sat down I noticed Spark was already done eating. So I ask, "You want my food as well Spark?"

"No I'm not hungry any mo-." Spark was cut off by Sylve.

Sylve interrupted saying, "Yes, he'd like your food."

Sylve then grabs the tray and slides it to Spark. Spark says, "No really, I'm fine now."

"I'm not buying it. Here, I'll even feed you myself if I have to." She grabs the chicken sandwich and holds it up to Sparks lips.

Spark backs up a bit and says, "No really, I'm fi- mmph."

Before Spark could finish what he was saying Sylve shoved the sandwich in Sparks mouth and says, "Here just take a bite. It's not that hard. And I won't stop until you eat this."

After Spark takes a bite and swallows, he tries to grab the sandwich and says, "F-fine."

But Sylve takes it away and says, "Not so fast. If I let you hold it you might go and throw it away. And we can't have that now can we."

Sylve looks at me and smiles. She was toying with me trying to make me jealous. Well I wasn't going to let her get what she wants. So I just look away and tell Spark, "Sylve told me of your guys plan to calm your parents and how she'd pretend to be your girlfriend."

Spark says, "Oh that, well yeah, once we do that I'll be allowed to ea- er, I'll be ungrounded."

"Oh so they grounded you?" I tried to sound surprised like I didn't already know.

"Yeah, until I get a girlfriend. That's the whole reason we're doing this." Spark seems to be getting better. Like he's pretty confident this idea is going to work. Which it most likely will. I don't see how it can go wrong.

Even so, it doesn't excuse the fact that he was cutting himself. I didn't like thinking of that. I'm hoping that Red is just wrong and he isn't cutting himself.

Sylve had just finished feeding Spark the sandwich when the bell rang. Sylve gets up and goes to give Spark a hug in which he accepted. I got a bit jealous of that and try to give Spark my own hug. But then the worst thing happened. She kissed him.

I got furious and say, "What are you doing?! Your not even at Sparks house yet! So there's no reason to kiss him!"

Sylve looks at me smiling and says, "Oh, come on Darky! Don't get jealous. After all I'm only practicing my acting and getting Spark comfortable kissing me so he'd do it in front of his parents."

"Don't call me that!" I say mad and a little embarrassed.

But after she says that Spark comes up to me and gives me a kiss saying, "Don't worry too much about it. Nothings changed between us. We're still together no matter how homophobic my parents may be."

Spark runs his thumb through my check fur which I love. I feel better hearing him say that. He's grabbing me by both sides of my head and I decide to rest my paws on his forearm. But as soon as I tried he pulled away instantly saying, "I-it's almost time for weights class, s-so let's go."

"Alright... I guess." I say confused.

Sylve gives Spark one last hug and says, "I'll see you after school Sparky!"

Sparks POV

Geese that was close! If Dark had touched my wrist right there he'd have touched one of my cuts and  I would have winced in pain if he did. And that would have basically just gave it away. I'm pretty sure Dark, Red, and Aaron were on to me anyway.