Part 9

Disclaimer: couldn't come up with a title so it's just part 9. Also Lucarios name is now Aaron.

Sparks POV

Ah shoot. They came home earlier than I thought they would. I hope it doesn't get too bad. But my parents looked pretty angry.

My dad the Jolteon says, "What the heck is going on?! Who are you?!"

He was talking to Dark. I look at Dark who seemed to be a bit worried. Dark says, "I-I'm Dark, a-and I'm your son's boyfriend."

I look back over to my parents. My mom the vaporeon looks upset/disappointed, and my dad just looks really mad. My dad is about to say something but I cut him off saying, "Can we continue this conversation in the living room? Dark and I need to clean up and get dressed."

My parents just stand there for a moment before going to the living room. After they leave I have Dark get off of me spilling some of the semen on the bed. "Damn I got to wash the sheets." I thought to myself.

After that Dark and I got dressed not saying a word. I got the bed sheets and put them in the washer then went to the living room with Dark.

Darks POV

I say down in the living room next to Spark and looked at his parents who haven't seemed to calm down at all. It was silent for a few seconds before Sparks dad spoke up.

He said, "Why were you having sex in your room?! Especially with a guy?!"

So I guess they were homophobic. Spark seemed to have gotten angry with what he said and replies with, "So your mad cause I did it with a guy?!"

"Yes, I am! That's just disgusting! Plus, how are we going to continue the bloodline of this family!?" Sparks dad only seemed angrier.

Spark says, "I've already told you I didn't plan on having kids before! And you had no problem with it then! Your only bringing it up now since I'm in a relationship with a guy trying to make me feel guilty!"

Sparks dad gritted his teeth. He didn't say anything for a bit. He looks at me which causes me to freak out a bit. He says, "Will you show Dark to the door Rainy. I want the rest of mine and Sparks conversation to be private."

So I guess Sparks mom was named Rainy. Rainy said, "Of course Steve."

And I guess Sparks dad was named Steve. I look at Spark who gave me a nod telling me it's ok to leave. So I get up and follow Rainy to the door. I go outside and before she closes the door she says, "Please don't come back. You won't be allowed back over." Then she closes the door.

I was worried about what might happen to Spark with how mad they sounded. But what could I do? I just stand at the door for a moment before walking over to Reds place. I needed him to give me a ride home. I knock on the door and wait about 10 seconds before Red answers the door.

Red says, "What's up Dark? What can I do for ya?"

I say, "Can you give me a ride back to my place? I need a ride."

Red smiles and says, "Alright! Just let me go inform my parents then I can take you. Go ahead and get in the car over there."

He points to the car in the driveway. I go get in the front passenger seat of the car. I can't get the possibilities of what might happen with Spark out of my head. Would his parents get physical? Would they even calm down? They seemed very pissed at Spark when I left.

I stop my thinking when Red gets in the car. He says, "Alright, ready to go?"

I nod, and he starts driving. It was silent for about half a minute before Red speaks up.

He says, "You ok man? You seem upset about something. Did you guys tell Sparks parents that you were dating?"

I reply with, "Yes, kinda... didn't go well though. They walked in on me and Spark doing it. And they are homophobic."

Red seemed surprised. After a second he says, "They walked in on you?! That sucks. Are they really homophobic? I've gone over to Sparks place a few times to hang out and they seemed like the nicest people."

"Well, they were really pissed when they walked in on me and Spark and they even said a few homophobic things." I said becoming a bit more upset thinking about it.

Red notices and says, "Well don't worry about it too much, I'm sure they will calm down and it will be fine."

I sigh and say, "I hope your right. Anyway what about you and Aaron? Do your guys parents know your dating?"

I try to change the subject so I can get what happened at Sparks out of my mind.

"Yes they do. They don't mind at all. They have always known I was Bi. And Aaron said his parents didn't care either." Red says.

"Well that's good." I said a bit more cheerful trying to sound happy for him. But I still can't get Spark completely out of my mind.

Red notices and says, "How about you text Spark and see if he is alright. Either that or call him."

As we pull up to my place I say, "Alright I'll do that."

I get out and say to Red, "Thanks for the ride home."

"Anytime." He says back.

I go inside and see my mom which is and umbreon in the kitchen. She says, "Oh hi honey. Are you hungry I made some tacos if you are."

I reply, "No thanks."

I go straight to my room and get my phone out to text Spark. I message him:

Is everything ok over there?

I put my phone beside me not expecting an immediate response. It was only 8pm but I felt like going to bed. I just didn't feel like staying awake. I hope I get a response by morning. I then tried going to bed.

~Next morning~

Darks POV

It was morning time. I did not sleep well last night since I was too busy thinking about Spark. I reach for my phone to see if I got a response. I was left on read. So now I know he saw the text but he didn't respond. This got me even more worried. I decided I should try calling him. It rang until voicemail. Damn! What am I supposed to do now? Do I have to wait until Monday at school? I couldn't think of any other way than that since I'm not allowed over there.

Wait! Maybe I can have Red go check on him! Red is allowed to go over there. I text Red and tell him:

Dark: Hey Red, I tried texting and calling Spark but I got no answer from him. Since I'm not allowed to go over there will you go check on Spark?

I got an instant reply from Red.

Red: Of course! I'll go do it right now. I'll let you know what happens.

Dark: Thank you Red.

I put my phone in my pocket and go to the kitchen table. I get me a bowl of captain crunch cereal and start eating. I ate rather slowly since my mind was occupied on wondering what the outcome of Red visiting Spark will be.

It didn't take 5 minutes for me to get a response from Red. He said:

Red: I went over there and when I knocked on the door Sparks mom answered it and she told me that Spark was grounded and is not allowed out of his room. But she told me he will be at school on Monday.

Dark: Oh, alright. Thanks for the help.

Dang it! I have to wait all the way till Monday to get to talk to Spark! I was starting to get angry. But at the same time I was also worried. Was he only grounded? And if he was how long would it be? I can't get all the possibilities out of my mind.

End of part 9

Short chapter I know but I wanted to try to get this out before too long. I think I have two more parts before the story ends unless I get an idea. But I think I'll most likely stick to the idea I've got now.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this part for what it was! I'll get the next part out soon.