Part 11

Sparks POV

Well, I was able to eat till my stomach started hurting. So that was nice. Once I got to my class I went to my seat in the back of the room. After I sat down I rested my head in my hand and let my thoughts take over.

I wonder how long I'll be able to hide what's going on from my friends. I don't want them worrying about me when they don't need to. But I might have acted a bit strange this morning and gave hints. Especially on how I ate. But I couldn't help myself. I needed to eat enough to try and to get my strength back but it's going to be a while before I can do that. I was snapped out of my thoughts by seeing the Sylveon that Dark rejected on Valentine's Day. It was really weird that she even asked him out. Sure Dark was extremely attractive but I don't think he has even talked to her.

She asked me, "You alright Spark? You look a bit down."

I sit there for a moment before answering. Sylveon who's name was sylve (creative name I know) and I have been friend for a few years. We talk quite a bit. I heard rumors of her having a crush on me before Dark came here. But I thought they were fake rumors.

"I'm alright" I say glancing at her for a second.

"Well from what I can see your obviously hiding it. You can tell me what's wrong, I won't tell anyone. And I won't stop bothering you till you tell me."

It's true she won't stop bothering me if I don't tell her. That is the main thing I've learned about her over the few years. Once she sets her mind on something she won't stop until she gets what she wants. Well I guess I could tell her. After all she's not that popular in the school so it won't spread even if she did. Even then if she did tell the people she knew she's known to tell a lot of jokes and lies so no one would believe her. It can be a way to get this off my chest. We were really good friends after all.

"Well... it's kinda complicated... you see you might know by now that Dark and I are together. His mom doesn't care he's gay but... with my parents it's a different story. They grounded me for having a boyfriend and won't let me eat or leave my room until I get a girlfriend." I say it quietly enough so only she heard.

"What the hell?! They won't let you eat?! I guess that explains why when I looked over at you during breakfast you were eating three plates of food at the speed of light. But that's horrible!" She said sounding pissed.

She thinks for a moment of a way to help me and says, "Well maybe I can pretend to be your girlfriend at your house and your parents will calm down and let you eat and leave the house."

That might work but how long would I be able to trick my parents? I guess I could try it. It's not like my situation can get much worse.

"Alright, that might work." I can go back to living normally this way.

Sylves POV

Spark has been a really good friend of mine for a long time. I want to try to help him with this issue he's got going on. Even if I have to try to pretend to be his girlfriend. But what Spark doesn't know, actually no one except my parents knows. I'm a guy. I thought that since I was gay that evolving into a sylveon would help attract guys. But the first few guys I attracted got uninterested after finding out I was a guy. So that idea backfired. So I've just kept that a secret now. I have a girl like voice, and feminine looks. Especially around the hips. So I've still got no problem attracting guys.

I developed a crush on Spark towards the end of last year, but I wasn't sure if he was gay or not. Even if he said yes to me asking him out he wouldn't know I was a guy and would probably break up with me once he found out. But then Dark came along and I instantly got a crush on him after seeing him. I thought that if Spark was straight that maybe by an off chance the new person would be bi or maybe gay. If he would've said yes when I asked him to be my Valentine I would have told him I was a guy and just hoped he would stay with me.