𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

🎵Where the North wind meets the sea🎵

It is early in the morning and it is still dark outside. Annelise is seen carrying a little girl name "nia". Annelise was humming softly.

🎵There's a river🎵

Annelise was in her dancing clothes. She swayed her hips as "nia" was sleeping.

🎵Full of memory🎵

Annelise remembered how she met "nia" and soon came to learn that she was reincarnated just like her. So annelise decided to adopt her after all "nia" wanted at least a mom.

🎵Sleep, my darling, safe and sound🎵

Annelise smiled softly as she looked at "nia" in her arms.

🎵For in this river, all is found🎵

If you look at both "nia" and annelise you would think that annelise is "nia" biological mother but that was wrong.

🎵In her waters🎵

Annelise walked towards "nia" room as she hummed.

🎵Deep and true🎵

Annelise frowned when she walked in the room and laid "nia" down. She put the bit of healing cream she had left on "nia's" bruises.

🎵Lie the answers🎵

Annelise covered "nia" with a thin blanket and another one which was her's. Annelise sigh sadly.

🎵And a path for you🎵

Annelise kissed "nia's" forehead and then left the room.

🎵Dive down deep into her sound🎵

Annelise was walking back to her room to get her slippers that she cleaned to look like it was brand new. Annelise got her slippers and put them on.

🎵But not too far or you'll be drowned🎵

She was walking towards the front door before she was stopped by a fat ugly short man. Annelise knew the fat ugly short man as she gritted her teeth as he talked to her strictly about entertaining people and bringing back lot's of money.

🎵Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear🎵

Annelise left the house or should you say "orphanage". She is seen walking gracefully as her hair and clothing was blowing gently with the wind. She had a torch with her since it was dark and to keep her a bit warm.

🎵And in her song, all magic flows🎵

Annelise shimmering blonde hair glowed which made her hair brighter like the sun. Purple, and blue mana are seen around her. As well as yellow mana due to her hair glowing.

🎵But can you brave🎵

Annelise looked up at the sky and raised her hand up as mana went straight out of her hand. A northern light was created in the sky.

 A northern light was created in the sky