𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became A Mother~

~Chapter 15~

☆☆☆

"Money will resolve things." Duke Phileo said with a smirk.

Everyone in the room froze and stared at Duke Phileo with sweat dripping down their cheek.

"From this point on," Duke Phileo started.

"All the staff are fired." Duke Phileo said bluntly.

Everyone's eyes became widen as a bolt of lightning crashed down on them.

"WHAT....WHY?!?!?" Annelise and Leonia shouted.

"Mere servants dare to get addressed formally by a Boleoti?" Duke Phileo questioned.

"As the head of this house, I cannot ignore the lack of discipline amongst the staff." Duke Phileo said as he held his cup of tea and his legs were crossed.

"Even cutting their ears off would be too la a punishment..." Duke Phileo said with his eyes narrowed at the maids.

The maids froze as they shook in fear while looking down at the floor.

Annelise immediately stood up and went in front of the maids and protectively stood in front of them. She wasn't gonna let her's and Leonia's personal maid get killed.

"So, due to my great magnanimity, I shall punish them with just their jobs. Every single member should go pack their belongings and gather in thee hall..." Duke Phileo trailed off as he drank his tea.

"AH!!! ALRIGHT!!! UNDERSTOOD!!! WE'LL STOP ADDRESSING THEM FORMALLY!!!" Annelise and Leonia yelled as tick marks appeared on their face.

The maids and butler let a sigh of relief.

Annelise walked towards the couch again and sat down behind Leonia.

"You threatened me and mom with all the staff personnel...Mister, You're more monstrous than the monsters themselves.." Leonia said with her head down same Annelise as she sigh.

"That was nothing." Duke Phileo said drinking his tea as golden flowers surround him with a "win" sign above him and a "lose" sigh above the mother and daughter pair.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!!!" Annelise and Leonia yelled as they lifted their heads up and glared at Duke Phileo.

Leonia's eyes turned a bit of yellow while Annelise's eyes turned purple as a snake hissing appeared behind her.

Duke Phileo eyes narrowed as he stared at the mother and daughter pair though of course he would stare at the snake hissing at him.

"Look," Duke Phileo started.

"There's nothing you can't solve with money." Duke Phileo said sipping his tea.

" Duke Phileo said sipping his tea