𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕!!

🎵Oh, no, did I get too close?~🎵

Duke Phileo is seen holding Annelise hand who was already awake as she was sat up on the bed.

🎵Oh, did I almost see...what's really on the inside?~🎵

Annelise frowned as she looked down and she clenched the bed sheets.

🎵All your insecurities~🎵

Duke Phileo noticed Annelise frown as he reached his other hand and caressed Annelise's cheek.

🎵All the dirty laundry~🎵

Annelise looked up at Duke Phileo as tears started to run down her cheeks.

🎵Never made me blink one time~🎵

Duke Phileo's eyes widen as he stared at Annelise. Duke Phileo frowned.

🎵Unconditional,unconditionally~🎵

"Don't cry...it pains me seeing you cry..." Duke Phileo mumbled as he let go of Annelise's hand and wiped her tears away.

🎵I will love you unconditionally~🎵

"Duke...is Leonia okay..." Annelise asked as she bit her lips.

🎵There is no fear now~🎵

"She is okay. She just needs to rest." Duke Phileo answered as he brought Annelise closer to him.

🎵Let go and just be free~🎵

Annelise let out a sigh of relief as a smile formed her lips.

"That's good at least that lift a bit of my worries...." Annelise mumbled.

🎵I will love you unconditionally~🎵

Duke Phileo held Annelise tightly close to him. He loves Annelise so so much that no words could describe his love for Annelise.

Annelise was someone special to him. He let a women hurt both Annelise and Leonia.

🎵Come just as you are to me~🎵

"I am sorry....That i cause to much trouble for you...I am not worthy to be the Duke's wife i am just a commoner dancer....nothing more...." Annelise said as she clutched Duke Phileo's shirt while tears ran down her cheeks.

🎵Don't need apologies~🎵

"Don't apologize. You don't cause to much trouble for me. The Countess started this trouble and insulted you as well as Leonia she should be the one apologizing." Duke Phileo said.

🎵Know that you are worthy~🎵

"Also don't say something stupid like that you are worthy of being my wife. I don't care if you are a commoner, noble, shop keeper, or anything else." Duke Phileo said.

🎵I'll take your bad days with your good~🎵

"All I know is that you are strong, independent, beautiful, intelligent, and much more. But also you are now my wife....my first love...And my love for you right now will will never change...Ever..." Duke Phileo said caressing Annelise's cheeks.

🎵Walk through the storm, I would~🎵

Annelise was about to speak before she coughed in her hand and out came more blood then before.

🎵I do it all because I love you~🎵

Duke Phileo eyes widen as he looked at the blood some of the blood was dripping down on he clothes.