𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 48

☆☆☆

Nobles are seen walking towards Duke Phileo's estate

Other nobles are seen in the great hall talking with each other.

☆☆☆

"Flo!" Leonia called out with a big bright smile and her arms raised up.

"Welcome! It was cold outside, right?" Leonia asked her best friend as she grabbed Flo's hands.

"Hello...!" Flo said with teary eyes.

Leonia noticed her best friend's teary eyes.

"YOU'RE CRYING?! WHO WAS IT THAT MADE YOU CRY?!" Leonia shouted with a fire aura surrounding her which made Flo flinch and sweat.

"A-Ah...That's...When the Duke greeted me...." Flo replied sweating.

"IT WAS DAD AGAIN, HUH?! I NEED TO TELL MOM THIS SO SHE CAN PUT DAD IN PLACE!" Leonia yelled.

"But...." Flo started as she stared at her friend.

☆☆☆

Flashback

Duke Phileo had a blank face as he stared down at Flo.

Duke Phileo was staring down at Flo as Cara was on his right side a few feets away while Connie was on his left side a few feets away

"H-Hello..." Flo greeted shakily as she held the hem of her dress and bowed while shaking in fear.

"Th-Thank, Thank you for inviting me—" Flo stammered as she shook in fear staring down at the floor as her eyes were pooled by tears.

'What do i do? What if he gets angry because I can't properly greet him...?!' Flo thought in fear though she soon snapped back to reality.