𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 54

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 54~

☆☆☆

In the West with Leonia

Leonia is seen looking out the window with a hand supporting her chin as the flower petals blew gracefully with the wind.

~It's been 5 days since me, mom, and Amadeus came to the West.~

'Reminds me of the snowfall in the North.' Leonia thought as she stared at the flower petals fluttering down with a boredom look on her face.

' Leonia thought as she stared at the flower petals fluttering down with a boredom look on her face

Leonia, then let out a heavy sigh as she crossed her arms.

'Stupid Daddy...when are you coming back...?' Leonia questioned in her mind as she stared up at the sky while leaning her head on the window stool.

"Sister Leo!" A familiar female voice called out which caught, Leonia's attention as she glanced towards the voice.

"What're doing?" The female questioned which was non other than Eupicra with her little brother, Findeu behind her with crumbs on his face as he chewed on a cookie while nodding his head.

"Looking at the flowers. They're pretty." Leonia answered blankly.

"Are there no flowers at your house," Eupicra asked as she sat next to Leonia while Findeu went to get up on the window seat.

"There are, But you can't see them yet." Leonia replied.

Findeu then tapped on Leonia's shoulder which got her attention.

"Sis. Sis Leo." Findeu called with a big smile on his face, as Leonia turned to look at Findeu.

"Gimme!" Findeu said directly with sparkly eyes as he showed both his hands which signal he wanted something.