𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 71

☆☆☆

Phileo had a  relaxed look on his face, and Rupert sparkled curious eyes. Leonia then turned to her mother who gave her a serious look which is new to her. Though, she finally got her answer from her mom's face, it means her dad is testing her.

'Look at these adults.' Leonia thought as she sigh a put her fork down.

'I think they're curious about my answer. What should I say?' Leonia questioned in her mind as she put a finger under her chin.

Both of her legs floating under the table shook with joy. Phileo and Rupert would think they were leading the situation, but in fact, the initiative fell to Leonia early on. She just wanted to make sure by her mom for they will always tell each other everything.

"I'm still young. I'm a kid, how can I know such a difficult thing?!" Leonia exclaimed as she rubbed her head with a wink.

 I'm a kid, how can I know such a difficult thing?!" Leonia exclaimed as she rubbed her head with a wink

She immediately dismissed what she was gonna say for she felt she was going crazy.

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 71~

☆☆☆

Both Duke Phileo and Rupert stared at her waiting for her answer.

Annelise shook her head and let out a sigh.

'I think they are forgetting that Leo, is no ordinary child.' Annelise thought as she fed her son.

"...It's obvious." Leonia spoke up.

"It's for Empress Tigria and the West." Leonia responded with a calm look on her face which gained everyone's attention.

☆☆☆

"In case the truth get's out that the Imperial Family was involved in this,"